Complaint Review: Dr. William K Nasso

• Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009

• Reported By: Apple a day — USA
Dr. William K Nasso
Morley Ct Brighton, Michigan United States of America

Dr. William K Nasso Do go to see this doctor. Very arrogant acting, and, quite frankly has no clue of what he is doing. This was the first time and hopefully the last time, I have had a bad experience with a doctor. Despite his complete and utter arrogance, he diagnosed my problem and caused me years of problems Brighton Michigan

*Consumer Comment: He made me feel VERY uncomfortable

*Consumer Comment: He cheats on his wife

* : What is the nature of the rip off?

I really don't know what more to say other than this doctor was terrible and my husband and I wouldn't wish him on our worse enemy.  He completely misdiagnosed my problem, causing us a major headache for the next TWO years and his arogance is not flattering in the least.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2009 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-William-K-Nasso/Brighton-Michigan-/Dr-William-K-Nasso-Do-go-to-see-this-doctor-Very-arrogant-acting-and-quite-frankly-ha-482790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. William K Nasso

He made me feel VERY uncomfortable

AUTHOR: Doug - (USA)

I went to see the guy one time.  All I can say is that I felt violated as a woman.  I really thought maybe I was overreacting but the guy made a point to tell me that he was divorced, then on the way out the door I hear the receptionist say that his wife was on the phone.

I also heard he has cheated on this wife twice so apparently this isn't an occasional thing with this man.  All that tells me is that he got caught twice.  He's just a bad doctor.

He cheats on his wife

AUTHOR: Sassy Girl - (USA)

I don't know much about his medical skills but he's a big cheater.  One night stand, which I didn't intend,  and found out this guy is married.

#3

What is the nature of the rip off?

AUTHOR: Opana - (U.S.A.)

If the doctor misdiagnosed your health issue you have a legitimate complaint.  But it is difficult to offer any suggestions because you have left out any portion of that story.  It seems you're more upset about his attitude than anything else.  Failure to communicate is the number #1 reason for law suits in the health care field.

I hope that you have found a doctor that has been able to help you with your health issue.  But in order to take you seriously, you need to write about your situation more clearly.