Complaint Review: Dr.Bradley.E.Habermehl.OD

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: mascerca — flint Michigan USA
Dr.Bradley.E.Habermehl.OD
4091 Richfield rd. flint, Michigan United States of America

Dr.Bradley.E.Habermehl.OD Vision therapy Group Unprofessional, Rude, Incompetent, Dishonest, Disrepectful, Deceitful, Immoral, Unethical, Unbelievable!! flint, Michigan

*General Comment: Gave My Grandson a Chance at Life

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal against complaint filed against Dr. Brad Habermehl

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Abusive Patient

I would like to voice the overwhelming feeling of Disgust, and Utmost Unreal display of the Worst service and treatment, From Dr. Bradley.E. Habermehl and his staff that is humanly possible to put into words. I would highly advise any family, or any individual, who is seeking a optometrist or eye doctor for them or individually, or family to NOT go to this optometrist. If you care about yourself or familys well being it would be in the best interest to go anywhere, and I mean anywhere else to get your eyes cared for other than Dr. Bradley.E. Habermehl. Do Not Go to This office Their are many other eye, doctors in the area and surrounding areas who have much higher ratings and will provide you and your family with the service and treatment that everyone deserves and should receive. Dr Habermehl and his staff were negligent, careless, and extremely unprofessional, they should not be able to treat patients, or have the opportunity to be put in the position where peoples health, vision is concerned this was the worst experience visiting a optomestrist/ eye care doctor ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrBradleyEHabermehlOD/flint-Michigan-48506/DrBradleyEHabermehlOD-Vision-therapy-Group-Unprofessional-Rude-Incompetent-Dishone-912894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr.Bradley.E.Habermehl.OD

#1 General Comment

Gave My Grandson a Chance at Life

AUTHOR: cChilders - ()

Thank God for Dr. Habermehl and his therapy for sensory children. After 14 days of therapy it was like a door was unlocked in my grandson's brain. Dr. Habermehl was spot on and professional. He is one of two Optomitrists in the state of Michigan who provides this service.

Dr. Habermehl is my eye doctor and is excellent. I drive three and a half hours for Dr.. Habermehl to take care of my eyes. I know people who have gone to him for many many years and wouldn't consider going elsewhere. He is well known in Flint for his expertise in vision care, therapy for sensory problems, and his yearly mission to provide glasses to people in other countries. His staff is well trained, helpful, and very nice just as the doctor is.

How in the world could an optomotrist possibly be so bad as to be a threat to the well being of your family???  He doesn't even do surgery for heavens sake. Talk about a drama queen!

Rebuttal against complaint filed against Dr. Brad Habermehl

AUTHOR: Tmy - ()

I was shocked when I read the complaint against Dr. Habermehl and his staff as I found quite the opposite when I took my son there for therapy.   As a result, I felt I had to sign up and create an account so that I could write a rebuttal.

Dr. Habermehl is nothing but professional and a very caring doctor.  His staff is also very caring and they are literally creating miracles by the therapy they provide.  My son has autism and the therapy he received while at Dr. Habermehl's office in Flint, Michigan has been one of the BEST experiences and well worth the money and drive from another state.  I have since sent other families that I have met in the "autism world" to their office, as I knew their child would be in great hands, as would they. The staff was very accomodating to me and my situation and never once did I have a negative experience when I was there.

I am so grateful that Dr. Habermehl is practicing and doing what he does, as he knows the brain and he gets it! He never talks down to a parent and really strives to incorporate a team effort, as that is what it is when you are dealing with a child that has any neurological issues.  I wish there were more doctors like him.

I truly hope this helps anyone out there that has stumbled across this and may have doubts about the abilities of this practitioner and his staff.  They are wonderful and caring and they know what they are doing and if you are thinking of taking yourself or your child to this office, I know you will be glad you did.  Thank you!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Abusive Patient

AUTHOR: Dr. Bradley Habermehl - (United States of America)

Although we specialize in treating patients with acquired brain injury, there does come a time when certain patients who have lost the ability to conduct themselves in a civilized manner are asked to seek treatment elsewhere. The above patient entered our office highly agitated and was immediately verbally abusive to my staff. When my examination for his acquired brain injury failed to deliver the diagnosis the patient anticipated, his abuse continued to grow and began to disrupt the other patients in our office.