Complaint Review: Dr.Gary R. Tylock - Tylock Eye Care And Laser Center

Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Dr.Gary R. Tylock - Tylock Eye Care And Laser Center Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Dr Tylock - the best so far

*UPDATE Employee: There is no truth to this posting

*UPDATE Employee: Tylock is the finest LASIK center in Dallas.

I went to Dr.Gary R. Tylock, Tylock Eye Care and Laser Center Dallas Texas after hearing on of their advertisements. My experience there was very negative. I felt like I was being sold a used car by a heavy handed pressure salesman. They also lied about their prices. They said one price on the advertisement and when I got there it was almost triple what they had advertised. Needless to say I did not have any lasik done by these guys. the end result is a got a real good picture of what these guys are doing and they wasted half of my day.

Beware of this bunch.

Charlie
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2007 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrGary-R-Tylock-Tylock-Eye-Care-And-Laser-Center/Dallas-Texas-75698/DrGary-R-Tylock-Tylock-Eye-Care-And-Laser-Center-Dallas-Texas-276907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr.Gary R. Tylock - Tylock Eye Care And Laser Center

Dr Tylock - the best so far

AUTHOR: Ts - (U.S.A.)

This center was very helpful in guiding me to the correct procedure. I could not have Lasik but another called Intacs. The price quoted was what they charged me. On top on that, the day of the surgery, the whole staff was very helpful, even Dr Tylock doing precision measurements again,to ensure what was on my file was accurate. He was very courteous and even after the surgery ensuring everything was going well. I've had only eye eye done so far, and its been a great experience. I'm sure the 2nd eye will be just as good - great center, great staff will recommend this location to anyone.

There is no truth to this posting

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

I am a director at Tylock Eye Care and Laser. Consumers must be careful when reviewing these sites. We have never done surgery on the author of the complaint. We have no record of a Charlie Fredrickson being a patient at any time. These forums are used to knock down the reputation of good doctors buy unscrupulous competitors. This really is bad for all LASIK doctors because it scares the consumer. Please look at legitimate information and not just some silly blog that will allow anyone to write anything they want.

If you want to know what it's like to have surgery at Tylock Eye Care ask the Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, and Texas Rangers. We are their Official LASIK surgeon. Or ask someone who was actually a patient.

Tylock is the finest LASIK center in Dallas.

AUTHOR: Bryan Director At Tylock - (U.S.A.)

I am a director at Tylock Eye Care and Laser. This report is completely false. This person named in this report has never been evaluated at our clinic. Which does not surprise me since it is a complete fabrication.

Dr. Tylock is the Official Lasik Surgeon of the Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, and Texas Rangers. We perform surgery on the players, coaches and wives. These organizations would not align themselves with us if we were not a top quality organization from top to bottom. Our prices are market prices in this city for the technology used, IntraLASIK which is the best.

I trust consumers will be smart enough to see through this.