Complaint Review: Dr.Li Jun Huang

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Downers Grove Illinois
Dr.Li Jun Huang
805 Quail Ridge Dr Westmont, Illinois USA

Dr.Li Jun Huang scam, careless, only cares about money, treats employees unfairly and DOESN'T PAY them! Westmont Illinois

I was a former employee of this terrible woman. She made me sign a contract that had loop holes that only she could get out of. After working for her for a month she belittled me in front of patients by talking to me like I'm stupid, didn't pay me what she was supposed to pay, illegally took money out of my paycheck and accused me of stealing money from her (so she didn't have to give me the money back) and that I'm a spy (which I'm not!). This woman is out of her mind, she doesn't care about her patients she only cares about money! She's greedy and self centered. Don't go to her, you'll be wasting your time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrLi-Jun-Huang/Westmont-Illinois-60559/DrLi-Jun-Huang-scam-careless-only-cares-about-money-treats-employees-unfairly-and-DO-1057210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr.Li Jun Huang