• Report: #611947

375 E Virginia Phoenix, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 602 254 5777
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Dr.Norman Manuel Fernando MD Dr.Norman Violant..Women Beater...ABUSSIVE man Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Marlette,

*Consumer Comment: Yaya,

*Consumer Comment: Yaya,

*Author of original report: I marlette Falsely Accused Doc.Norman On R.O.Report.com

*Author of original report: I Marlette am the person who falsely Accused Doc.Norman On R.O.Report.com

*Consumer Comment: SEXUAL Predator

*Author of original report: Enjoy the RiDE and quit complaining...lol..lol

*Author of original report: Thanx for the Laughs...LOL

*Consumer Comment: LOL

*Consumer Comment: News for you

*Author of original report: Stupid comment you posted

*Author of original report: Thx for your comment P.H

*General Comment: If he's so bad...

*Author of original report: Thanx you for all the LOVE

*Consumer Comment: ***YAYA, PLEASE LET ALL OF US KNOW IF YOU'RE OKAY. WE WANT TO KNOW IF YOU & YOUR SON.....

*Consumer Comment: Unbelievable

*Consumer Comment: *ARE COCO & YAYA THE SAME PEOPLE? WILL COCO PLEASE UPDATE THIS RIPOFF REPORT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW IF.....

*Author of original report: Awesome Guy

*Author of original report: Great Doctor

*Consumer Comment: *THE USA IS A COUNTRY WHOSE FOUNDATION IS SOLIDLY BUILT ON LIES!!!

Dr.Norman Manuel Fernando and I have Been Dating for almost a year..We lived together..Sunday Night June 6,2010 He assaulted me ..I have a Bruced shoulder my  jaw and neck hurt and my arm bleed..he's VERY Verbally Abusive...He kicked me and my son out knowing that we have NO where to go..He might seem like an awesome guy in the office  but at home hes wrose then SATAN...I had to go to the ER and a cop came and interview me..He file a report...Hes an bad abusive VIOLENT person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrNorman-Manuel-Fernando-MD/Phoenix-Arizona-85004/DrNorman-Manuel-Fernando-MD-DrNorman-ViolantWomen-BeaterABUSSIVE-man-Phoenix-Arizo-611947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr.Norman Manuel Fernando MD

Marlette,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Please feel free to give us an update and let us know if you and Dr. Norman were able to work things out. Thanks.

Yaya,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

It appears that you have to 'Google' this- ALL READER COMMENTS BUSINESSWEEK MELISSA WOODS, and click on the BusinessWeek link in order to read the comment that was posted on May 31, 2008 at 9:13 PM. (The comment is currently listed on 'Page 10'.)

It's the comment that exposed the biggest lie in the history of the world on May 31, 2008 at 9:13 PM. What was posted in that comment is no longer a theory. It is a fact.

Have a nice weekend.

Yaya,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

You need to 'Google' this- MELISSA WOODS BUSINESSWEEK, and click on the BusinessWeek link in order to read the comment that was posted on May 31, 2008 at 9:13 PM. (The comment currently appears on 'Page 10'.)

For some odd reason, when you 'Google' this- THERE IS NO GAS SHORTAGE, and go to the Bloomberg/BusinessWeek article the comments section is no longer available. It appears that Mr. Bloomberg, who purchased BusinessWeek Magazine in 2009, doesn't want people reading the 1001 comments anymore.

Happy New Year to you and your family!

I marlette Falsely Accused Doc.Norman On R.O.Report.com

AUTHOR: Linda - (USA)

My name Is Marlette I am Doc.Norman's Girlfriend ..I am The Person who Falsely Accused Doc.Norman Mauneul Fernando Of being a sexual Predator,Of Prescribing Narcotics to his patients,Of being Inapproriate with his female patients,and of beating the crap out of me.He threatend to Leave Me-I went Online to RipOffReport.com and posted Lies about Him.I knew Everyone would have access to all these lies and It would ruin his reputation and hurt his practice.That's exactly what has been going on for the last two years.My Lies have ruined Him,His Parctice,his employees.I am VERY Truely DEEPLY SORRY for ALL the Pain I have caused Doc.Norman,his Employers,his Practice and his Patients.I wish I could go back in time and think twice before Posting All these LIES Online but I can not. I live with the Pain and GUILT of what Evil I did to Doc.Norman Maunel Fernando.Im Truly SORRY to ALL.

I Marlette am the person who falsely Accused Doc.Norman On R.O.Report.com

I Marlette am the person who falsely Accused Doc.Norman On R.O.Report.com

SEXUAL Predator

AUTHOR: Leo - (USA)

I am New to RipOffReport. I was looking through All the Doctor reports and Came Across A lot of Nasty Reports Regarding Doctor Norman.. This Guy Is a Monster .. How In the world does he still have His God Dmn Medical License????!?!?! Hello MEDICAL Board of Phornix Arizona Right Now you're  Looking  Pretty Bad by allowing this So called Good Doctor to Keep His License and have a Practice.. What is Wrong with the Medical Board system !!!!???? I just posted a report on THIS DOCTOR aka Sexaul Monster Drug Dealer.. He uses HIS Tile as a Doctor to Touch Women and talk Innapproriately about SEX and other Non Medical Sudjects!! He MUST lose his License and Parctice !!!

100% true

TRUE !!

Jimenez.....lol

Jimenez,

You have a problem with me ...you know where to find me. What are you afraid of....ME?? Your words mean NOTHING to ME I DONT CARE IF YOU OR YOUR SISTER In Vegas Think i'm a PIECE OF SH*,a whore or money hungry...It means NOTHING to me...PLEASE FEEL FREE to Talk about me, call me whatever makes you feel GOOD about yourself....I DONT GIVE a SHIT. YOU CAN Not and Will NOT Hurt my feelings...Your comments ...what you think or how you feel about me MEANS NOTHING NOTHING to me....DONT you GET IT.

I thought you were all smart and shit...YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A 16 year old ...GROW UP..Norms Right about you...i didnt want to believe it.....But Its ALL True...Now I KNOW WHy HE DISLIKES YOU...to the point of HATING YOU........YOU NO LONGER HAVE A FATHER you lost him and ITS ALL YOUR FAULT !!!! "GOOD JOB !!!!"

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM with me TALK TO ME INPERSON YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME..dont be a chicken shit.

BY the way it TAKES A whore To spot a whore from a mile away....Duh

Money Hungry

AUTHOR: bgbdwolf - (United States of America)

Its seems that the Doc was nice enough to take you in with your child.  You should at least thank him for that.  Now you want to badmouthed him and still live in his home.  You're Sh**** me.  It sounds like what ever benefit you got from the good Doc, you paid for it in bed.  You're just a money hungry, status seeking Wh***&%!

YOU HYPOCRITE....LOL

AUTHOR: yaya - (USA)

1: You're just as bad as me HYPOCRITE before you go online and post crap...LOOK at YOURSELF IN the Mirrow,Because your doing the same thing i am ....you're just as sick  as I am ( so YOU Claim..I am )...You're HERE  Trying Your Hardest to make ME LOOK Bad...when you yourself are as BAD as I am...

2: I DONT CARE IF YOU CARE about me.....You Ain't Braking my heart and bringing me down,FEEL Free NOT to give a DAMN ABout me.

3: You dont have to be a patient of Doc.Normans to KISS his a** STUPID....You can BE His Bussiness manager...an employee...a so call friend...or a family member...DUUUH Hypocrite

4:QUIT Hidding behind your damn computer...YOU know where to find me....QUIT BEING A CHICKEN S***...come and talk to me in person....I PROMISE I'll hear you out..I'll keep my mouth shut and let you speak whats on your heart....so far whats on your heart about me sucks A**..lol

5: Im not going to play your bull s*** game anymore HYPOCRITE....ACT LIKE A DAMN GROWN UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD....DEAL WITH YOUR ISSUES THE RIGHT Way..your acting like a 16 YEAR OLD.....IF YOU DISLIKE ME .....TALK WITH ME INPERSON...wHAT ARE YOU AFFRAID OF....ME??.... ARE YOU AFRAID OF WHAT NORMAN MIGHT SAY TO YOU..... ARE YOU AFRAID HE MIGHT YELL AT YOU AND CALL YOU A BIG BABY..BECAUSE YOU ARE ACTING LIKE ONE

6: How in the world do you know where I work ...are you spying on me???...So now your a spy and a Hypocrite..

7:think before you post...crap online...YOU made yourself look ...Stupid...like a HYPOCRITE...a SPY...A BIG BABY...A CHICKEN S*** ...An A** KISSER...A LIAR...AND SO MUCH MORE....LOL LOL GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LETS TALK soon.

#12 General Comment

i don't give

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

TWO S**** ABOUT YOU! All you did was post horrible things about someone to ruin their reputation, relationships, etc but yet, the truth is - he must not be that bad of a person if you are now employed by him. i have no desire or NEED to kiss Dr. Fernando's ass - in fact, he isn't even my doctor so...you need to know what the hell you are talking about before you start talking. all you are is ruining a great man's life!

Enjoy the RiDE and quit complaining...lol..lol

AUTHOR: yaya - (USA)

Thank you all for your AWESOME comments...i love them ALL.....Y'all like the drama so quit your Bitching and enjoy the Ride !!! Hahaha LMAO !!

Thanx for the Laughs...LOL

LOL.....You Idiot ....

You Obviously know who i am...IF you have a problem with me ...( Which YOU Do..). say it to my face quit being a Chicken shit...Stupid Quit hiding behind your computer...You know where im at...But knowing you you'll continue to post crap online and wont say shit to me when you see me.You TWO FACE BACK STABBER ASS KISSER..Continue kissing Doc Norms ASS Your VERY GOOD AT THAT..I see it all the time.....LOL...LOL...LOL...I dont care what the heck you post i think its F'n Funny ....

LOL

AUTHOR: Empire - (USA)

"mind your own business...."

YOU posted your business here; no one asked you for it. Now you're demanding that people mind their OWN business?

You're a riot!

News for you

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

When you post on a PUBLIC forum you are subject to rebuttals - don't like it? Don't post pictures and make a report!!!!!

Stupid comment you posted

AUTHOR: yaya - (USA)

mind your own business....YOU Know NOTHING ..You think you're all smart and i wouldnt find out who posted the comment .....Very STUPID YOU ARE...You wanna play games...then lets play....or else STOP POSTING STUPID CRAP THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!!!!

Thx for your comment P.H

thanks P.H...for your comment !! love u

#19 General Comment

If he's so bad...

AUTHOR: amt - (United States of America)

If hes such a horrible doctor, person, boyfriend, lover, etcthen:

#1. Why are you still with him and actively involved in his life? You have stated that all you wanted to do was to separate and move on with your lives, since you feel that is for the best and yet you havent walked away like youve said you were going to. You say that it is his fault you have no meds thats bull go get a different primary physician. If you want to be done with him anyway you should be looking elsewhere anyway. #2. WHY ARE YOU NOW WORKING FOR HIM? You say he is such a horrible person but yet you are working for him? This makes NO sense what so ever!

I think all you are doing is not getting your way and doing anything in your power to discredit this doctor. I know Dr. Fernando personally and he is a warm hearted, kind, caring person. He goes above and beyond for his patients and even those who are not. He is helpful and compassionate. You are a bit out of control right now, all you want to do is hurt him and damage his reputation.

Thanx you for all the LOVE

AUTHOR: yaya - (USA)

NOONE should ever be ABUSED....Im Sore ,have some bruises,and my Heart and soul are Broken...Working on moving out...It might take a month or month in a half for me to move...Doc.Norman Manuel Fernando is going to have to be tolerant..untill Im able to move out..plus my name is on the Least ..technically its my home as well.

are safe.

Unbelievable

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Karl your google crap has nothing to do with this post!!!! If the OP was abused then she should have filed charges and obtained a Family Violence Protective Order

Go crawl back under your rock Karl

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

coco & yaya are the same people?

***************************** MORTGAGE ALERT *****************************

*Make sure to visit the MERRILL LYNCH page of this site and read St. Clair's Ripoff reports for valuable information if you have a mortgage.

Awesome Guy

AUTHOR: coco - (USA)

Norman is a Great man...we had a bad night june the 6..we all make mistakes..sorry for what i posted on the 9th.

Great Doctor

AUTHOR: coco - (USA)

GREAT Doctor

*THE USA IS A COUNTRY WHOSE FOUNDATION IS SOLIDLY BUILT ON LIES!!!

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

The lies are being exposed. The exposure is creating opinions. 'Negative opinions'. These negative opinions will trigger the collapse of the USA.

Welcome to the USA- ONE MASSIVE LIE

********************************* LIE ALERT *******************************

*Anyone can 'Google' this- THERE IS NO GAS SHORTAGE, and go to the BusinessWeek article and read the comment which was posted on May 31st 2008 at 9:13 PM.
(That comment was posted 4 months BEFORE the 'Collapse' of the financial system in the USA.)