Complaint Review: Dr.Oogle

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: SGH — Dallas Texas United States of America
Dr.Oogle

Dr.Oogle Dr.Oogle is a deceptive company that EXTORTS dentist to pay up or they will tarnish their name on the internet! Internet

Dr.Oogle is a deceptive marketing company that uses their rating system to make dentists pay.  I am glad that some other dentists have posted their complaint on this site so that other dentists out there can be forewarned!  Do not ever subscribe to Dr.Oogle or give them a penny of your money!

I had several good reviews from my patients then one day I noticed on the internet that my rating dropped to a 2 star.  When I contacted Dr.Oogle, they said that in order to see these reviews and correct my star rating, I have to be a subscriber an pay a monthly due.  I told them I was NOT interested in signing and asked to correct my rating since this was false.  They refused unless I pay up.  I told them that this was libel and extortion, and their comment to me was "to hire an attorney".
I will be contacting the Federal Trade Commission as I have read in other dental community websites that they too were victims of this company.  Don't think I want to waste my money on an attorney for a crappy company like this!

To the general public, do not believe any of the reviews seen on Dr.Oogle.  These are solicited reviews and I even think that the doctors pay for their services so that they will post good reviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrOogle/internet/DrOogle-DrOogle-is-a-deceptive-company-that-EXTORTS-dentist-to-pay-up-or-they-will-tarn-904239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr.Oogle