Complaint Review: DrPharmo.com

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Russell — Greenwood Arkansas
DrPharmo.com
Miami, Florida United States of America

DrPharmo.com (Same guy from Pharmochemo.com who went by the name of Henry Ekoume or something) This same guy stole over $200 from me Miami??, Florida

*Consumer Comment: How many of these reports must I inform

I trusted the guy from Dr. Pharmo who used to work at Pharmochemo.com, but moved his site thanks to websites like RipOff Report and webutation. Anyway He messaged me about an offer, I accepted to send him upto $200 in Western Unions (be aware of people using western unions they're almost always crooks) Staying in contact with him in hopes to finally recieve my package, he delays it all for over 2 months!! meanwhile he tries to have me join in on his terribly stupid schemes trying to make me buy farm animals and sell them on craigslist~ yeah right. I know it's rediculous I still believed him after that...

What's worse is that he asks to send me stuff from amazon to ship it back to him. A week later I am notified by amazon asking about this guy. It turns out his account on amazon was shut down for fraud. (ie. he stole someone elses credit card and baught stuff to refurbish in his country) and he wanted me to be the mail man. As soon as we find out about all of this he freaks out and begs to send me his stuff right away. I tried to get as much information, but he so declined to tell me anything. I have sent the stolen goods to my local law enforcement. I was worried I would arrested for even being in contact with this text book fraud. He will try everything to convince you he's just a normal guy- Trust me don't fall for it.

Do not trust Dr. Pharmo. I was scammed. He might pretend to be your friend and say all these nice things. In reality... things are more untrustworthy then they appear. Thank you all- anyways I warned you all.

Total scam, guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrPharmocom/Miami-Florida-/DrPharmocom-Same-guy-from-Pharmochemocom-who-went-by-the-name-of-Henry-Ekoume-or-someth-1044940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DrPharmo.com

How many of these reports must I inform

AUTHOR: Von - ()

That purchasing controlled substances in this manner is illegal. You scammed yourself by sending a difficult to trace payment method to a strange location expecting illicit parcels to be sent to you.

I mean seriously.