Complaint Review: Dr.Ruben Lim Bon Siong / St.Luke

• Submitted: Fri, December 04, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: Rayasport — Salt Lake City Utah U.S.A.
Dr.Ruben Lim Bon Siong / St.Luke
St.Luke / Juan Luna Internet United States of America

Dr.Ruben Lim Bon Siong / St.Luke Ruben Lim Bon Siong Dr.Ruben Lim Bon Siong eye consultation and eye surgery scam Q.C, Internet

In February 2009 I have been requested by Dr.Ruben Lim Bon Siong to undergo eye surgery to correct my vision. At the time of the surgery, which was done by Dr.Ruben Lim Bon Siong, MD at St.Luke MedicalCenter, I was told that I could receive an "enhancement" at anytime to sharpen up my vision if necessary.

I continued to keep my follow up appointments with my local optometrist for 4 years. My vision was terrible after the procedure and was regressing even more with time but Dr.Ruben Lim Bon Siong, felt it was not enough to qualify for an enhancement. I thought he was joking here I was almost worse off than when I went into the place and they were shoveling me a load of carp telling me I have 20/20.

Then they had the nerve to tell me that if I really wanted an enhancement it would cost me another 50 , 000 peso per eye the people are scammers and con men. [continued below]....

..... I just want to warn people about Dr. Ruben Lim Bon Siong. What they did to me was wrong and they used false advertising to get me in the door in the first place they advertised that it was from 2000 peso per eye and what a bunch of bull that is. It was almost 50, 000 peso for them to ruin my eyes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrRuben-Lim-Bon-Siong-StLuke/internet/DrRuben-Lim-Bon-Siong-StLuke-Ruben-Lim-Bon-Siong-DrRuben-Lim-Bon-Siong-eye-consulta-534037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr.Ruben Lim Bon Siong / St.Luke