Complaint Review: Dragonext.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 06, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 09, 2010

• Reported By: Thecrazyone1 — Stockton California U.S.A.
Dragonext.com
11/F International Plaza No. 20 Sheung Yuet Road Kowloon Bay, Select State/Province Hong Kong

Dragonext.com VT ZERO Bait and switch. I ordered a 100mW laser they sent me a 50mW laser. Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong

*Author of original report: The situation has been resolved.

I ordered a 100mW green laser pointer and they sent me a 50mW. When I emailed them they told me that I would have to pay the shipping to send the item back even though the price of the shipping to send it back is nearly what I paid for the item, and it was their fault to begin with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2010 01:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dragonextcom/Kowloon-Bay-Select-StateProvince-/Dragonextcom-VT-ZERO-Bait-and-switch-I-ordered-a-100mW-laser-they-sent-me-a-50mW-laser-629466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dragonext.com

The situation has been resolved.

AUTHOR: Thecrazyone1 - (U.S.A.)

The situation has been resolved.

shoes