Complaint Review: Dragonhoshidefense.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 03, 2009

• Reported By:Vale North Carolina
Dragonhoshidefense.com
www.dragonhoshidefense.com Hildebran, North Carolina U.S.A.

Dragonhoshidefense.com Selling Junk, Not sending product when you order Hildebran North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Liars and Thieves- Allen and and his sorry fat wife Elma Hicks

Do not ever purchase weapons from Lee (Jerry) Flynn on dragonhoshidefense.com. He buys scrap junk from wherever he can find it, then calls them weapons and sells it on his website. Then when you order his junk, he does not even send you the product.

Genuann28
Vale, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2009 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dragonhoshidefensecom/Hildebran-North-Carolina-28601/Dragonhoshidefensecom-Selling-Junk-Not-sending-product-when-you-order-Hildebran-North-Ca-438866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dragonhoshidefense.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Liars and Thieves- Allen and and his sorry fat wife Elma Hicks

AUTHOR: Ninjakanji - (U.S.A.)

I want to say I am a hard working person a husband a dad and a teacher of Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu the art of killing. I hold a black belt in this art and run a dojo. I have trained for over 20 years in the ninja arts . I must say I have never sold these Liars and Thieves   Allen and and his sorry fat wife Elma Hicks any weapons. They are too high and dumb to learn the art of selfdefense. I have sold weapons world wide, and all my customers love my work . Here is my site Dragonhoshidefense.com  I use the best S7 tooling carbon steel S7 to make my weapons not scrap junk steel. I must say these people are as low as they come. I rented them my home and they kicked holes in the walls and had wild parties there, they trashed the place. I made them get out and they stoled thing from my home don't rent to these people or you will be sorry and they are also drug addicts they eat  Hydrocodones like M&M. This is why they could not pay there rent $350.00 a month furnished! 2 bedrooms! And as for Ann Duncan his sister Genuann28 Vale, North Carolina who wrote these lies in the first place. I have this to say ''keep your nose out of my life for you have no room to talk, I know alot of things you have done in your life so let it GO ! MOVE ON ! BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!'' THANK YOU.   I moved your things in my truck when noboby would help you. I could go on and on, but you just check out my site Dragonhoshidefense.com and you will see who I am .

Thank You Lee Flynn Dragonhoshidefense.com