Complaint Review: Drain Masters Inc

3345 OCOTILLO WAY Modesto, California United States of America
  • Phone: 209-594-2074_209-594-2074
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Drain Masters Inc Roberto's Charged $180 for used water main shut off valve Modesto , California

Drain Master's Inc came to my house on 7/25/12 to fix my main water shut off valve in Patterson, California. I was very happy with his fast response time. But later found out his quality of work amounted to me getting  cheated out of $180 of my hard earned money. Which I literally found out by accident. I broke the bib on my front yard water faucet by twisting it to hard. Could not get Drain Masters, Inc back out to my house to fix because they were far from my location at the time. So I called a local plumber in the phone book I got in the mail the same day. Come to find out the local Plumber told me whoever fixed my water main shut off valve ripped me off period. Instead of paying $180 for a new water main shut off valve.

I was told by our local plumber that Drain Master's, Inc just put a used ball inside my old water main shut off valve. Then had the nerve to charge me $180 for it. [continued below]....
..... Our local plumber replaced my water main shut off valve with a brand new shut off valve, new copper piping connected to a new water spout, and new bib all for $145. Sometimes you gotta get robbed to learn how not to get robbed in the future. Sad thing is I usually check businesses out before I agree to hire them. In this case all my water to my house was shut off, and I was in a panic to get it turned on asap. I also had alot of things going on at the time so I took Drain Master's, Inc at their word, and didn't question the job being done. BIG MISTAKE, and I should of known better, NO MATTER HOW BUSY I WAS AT THE TIME. The old saying goes: You Get What You Pay For did not apply in my experience with Drain Master, Inc. I actually got robbed, and hopefully now that your reading about my bad experience with Drain Master's Inc this wont happen to you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drain-Masters-Inc/Modesto-California-95355/Drain-Masters-Inc-Robertos-Charged-180-for-used-water-main-shut-off-valve-Modesto-Cali-918610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drain Masters Inc