Complaint Review: Drake Investigations

Drake Investigations
1041 e Camelback Road phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Drake Investigations Drake Group Personal Polygraph phoenix, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Buyers Remorse

Went in for a Personal Polygraph Relationship test. The first step he has all these accredited so called certificates on his wall. Explained how he works for the police department and government services, ya da ya da ya.. We proceed with the testing,  never showed me his equipment, only the blood pressure cuffs and finger tools.First of all he kept stumbling over the questions, i was being asked. that is the reason for doing the test 3 times, took approximately 20 min. No break in between. Test was completed, I go use the restroom. My other half was sent in from the other room, where he can hear and see the test. Sat down.

He BLURTED OUT, who is paying???!!!.. I'm like I am. Then he states," You failed".. Shocked out of my mind, after he took my $375.00 dollars. My other half was devestated and so was I, as this man Never took the time to ANALYZE the results, He subsequently RUINIED our lives.. Never took any time to analyze the results.. This company is all about the money, he has no right to play GOD over peoples familys relationship. Grant it, I know I went there the honest intentions to be told that I was telling the truth. But to be Screwed, my life ruined and my other half is devestated as well!!!. This company should never ever do any personal or government Polygraphs, as he is a FRAUD, John J. Fritz!!!!. was the Polygrapher!!!!..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drake-Investigations/phoenix-Arizona-/Drake-Investigations-Drake-Group-Personal-Polygraph-phoenix-Arizona-977223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drake Investigations

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Buyers Remorse

AUTHOR: Polygraph Examiner - (USA)

As the owner of the Drake Group, I take consumer complaints seriously.  Thus, I pulled the video of this client's polygraph examination, and everything was done by the book.  The total time the man and the female client were in the office, was over an hour and a half.  The man can be heard arguing with the client that she lied and he has all the proof he needs, and he does not need her to take the polygraph examination.  The examiner talked to both parties, administered three charts (test), and provided an explanation of the results.  The purpose of three test was not because of problems reading the questions, but all professional polygraph examinations require a minimium of three test.

The female was upset over the results, and started arguing with her boyfriend and the examiner.  Fifteen minutes after getting the results, the examiner is seen picking up an invoice and asking who was paying for the test.  This is what happens when you are done with a test, you collect the fee.  Clearly, the client is agitated, but when you take a polygraph we all know the limitations.  The examiner is even heard saying, "this may not be the way to resolve this issue, and polygraph is not a hundred percent."

The only way I think we can really decide who is telling the truth, i.e., the client or me, is to release the entire video.  If the client allows me to upload the entire video of the polygraph examination, I will not only give her a full refund, but I will have another examiner from another firm, test her free of charge.  We will then leave it up to the readers of this complaint to decide who is telling the truth.  People can be mean spirited and make outrageous claims, but when you have video and audio that is high definition, the truth will prevail.  I look forward in discussing this with the client.