Complaint Review: Dramatic smiles

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: Melissa Katz — park rapids Minnesota United States of America
Dramatic smiles
Burnsville, Minnesota United States of America

Dramatic smiles I made an order and never recieved my product and they took my money out of my account. Burnsville, Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: dramatic smiles- stay away

Dramatic smiles is a scam.  I made an order September 27th and I never got my products.  I called the number on the web site and it says "press 1 to make an order or 2 for customer service. 1 and 2 are the same number from the sprint cell phone company. They took my money out of my bank account which I used my debit card for the purchase. I have left several phone messages as well as e-mails to no avail.  Its pretty pathetic that these people don't earn there money like the rest of us have to. I went to the Better Buisness Burial online and filed a complaint as well. I also checked there reviews from former customers and found out that they got ripped off as well.  I hope these guys get busted and shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dramatic-smiles/Burnsville-Minnesota-55306-6457/Dramatic-smiles-I-made-an-order-and-never-recieved-my-product-and-they-took-my-money-out-953061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dramatic smiles

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

dramatic smiles- stay away

AUTHOR: Greg - (United States of America)

i also have been ripped off by dramatic Smiles, they took my money out of my account and have heard nothing from them. you call and get a sprint voicemail and never hear back from them, you email them and get no response. Stay away from this huge scam