Complaint Review: DreadheadHQ

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: Patheorem — Fredericktown Missouri
Columbia, South Carolina USA

DreadheadHQ ripoff scam stolen money fraud Columbia South Carolina

I discovered dreadheadhq's website through a google search when researching the best products to buy to use when dreadlocking hair. Dreadheadhq seemed legit through their website. I sat for hours reading reviews and watching instructional videos on the website. I figured the owners of dreadheadhq knew what they were doing when it came to keeping dreadlocks clean and nice. I ordered their Epic Dread Kit for 99 dollars and paid an extra 3 dollars to have my order processed earlier than normal because I was super excited to get this kit and make some dreddies. I had the package tracked through USPS and could see where the package was scanned in as it travelled. When the package arrived at my local post office, their was somehow a miss print on the label with the wrong address number, so my post office sent it back to the warehouse of dreadheadhq. I double checked the shipping address on my order confirmation, and I did not miss type my address. [continued below]....

..... I sent dreadhead a message through their ticket service they have on their website --- dreadhead does not have an email address or a phone number. Knotty Sloan contacted me and gave me a coupon code to use if I reordered my package, and she insured I would recieve a refund when my package returned to their warehouse.

So, I reordered the package, however in my attempt, the coupon code Knotty gave me that promised an apology "goody bag" did not work. As I started to lose my patience, I simply reordered without a coupon. Three days later I recieved a notification email from USPS that stated my original return was scanned in where it was shipped from in Columbia, South Carolina. I contacted dreadheadhq and asked what the process would be for recieving my refund. No reply from dreadhead until 6 days later-- the message was short and stated only that no one had recieved my package and it takes 72 hours for processing. This message was unsigned. I waited another 4 days hoping to hear something. Alas, no response. I wrote dreadhead another message and asked why no one had responded to my issue for it seemed really unprofessional, and I asked if someone could contact me directly via phone or email. Again, no response.  It has now been an entire month since I received that last response message from dreadheadhq. All lf my messages have been ignored, and I am now short 102 dollars that they have not refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DreadheadHQ/Columbia-South-Carolina/DreadheadHQ-ripoff-scam-stolen-money-fraud-Columbia-South-Carolina-1059863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DreadheadHQ