Complaint Review: Dream Connections International, Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dream Connections International makes a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction on their Quest Tour experiences and provides coaching, training. Dream Connections International received the highest customer satisfaction rating found available among all similar companies and personal attention ..customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing Dream Connections International, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 20, 2016

• Reported By: Out Spoken — Florence Internet Italy
Sacramento, California, U.S.A. Sacramento, California United States of America

Dream Connections International, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dream Connections International, Inc. clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Dream Connections and joining their Quest Romance Tour programs. Dream Connections is dedicated to exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: Dream Connections International, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

REVIEW UPDATE June 20 2016: Dream Connections remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. Dream Connections is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.

To date, Dream Connections has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Ripoff Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™.

Over time and since becoming a member, Dream Connections has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Dream Connections remains committed to improving customer satisfaction. [continued below]....

Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.

Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!

*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.com
 Dream Connections  is Ripoff Report Verified

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Dream Connections International, Inc. for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Dream Connections International, Inc. have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Dream Connections International, Inc. listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Dream Connections International, Inc.'s principal, Mr. Mark Edward Davis, has informed us that his personal philosophy is that his clients success are the heart of the business. As a successful businessman, Mr. Davis feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond properly. By always putting his customers first, Mr. Davis hopes to maintain Dream Connections as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come. Co-founder, Anna Davis, told us that her husband's personal business philosophy is based on the premise that "everyone deserves an honest experience and that means we all have to consider how we would want to be treated at every level of the company".

Dream Connections' Anna Davis also states, "We are coming up with new enhancements to everything we do on an ongoing basis so the experience is continually better for each customer. With us, you'll always receive a personalized approach to your Quest Romance Tour experience that comes from a team who cares deeply."

Ripoff Report researched and found the following verified Better Business Bureau client reviews:

From Jeremy A.: "This is the best agency I have found to try and meet my other half. I had been looking at a lot of online dating sites, but seemed the same old rubbish and scams. During my search I came across Dream Connections and was impressed with the whole thing. After watching many of Mark's Videos, I decided to do a tour in May 2015. Everything was taken care of when I arrived at Odessa Airport.. Marina and Vitali met myself and a few of the other men there. From that moment, I felt very relaxed and confident being in a strange country and not speaking the language. My translator Inga was a real gem and was there for the whole time I was in Nikaleuv. Though I did not meet my special lady, I still had a wonderful experience. Mark, Anna and Marina did everything they could to help. The events were fantastic and well organized. I also made some great friends and the whole group was serious and a great bunch of guys. I would look at doing another tour in the future with DC in Ukraine." - Click here for the BBB review.

From Rob V.: "Mark and Anna ***** are the "real deal". Although I was initially somewhat skeptical of their promises (my 26 year career in law enforcement has taught me to be this way), I can honestly say that they deliver on every promise they make. Both Anna and Mark were very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I voiced - - before, during, and after the trip. it is very rare these days to receive such quality customer care. One of their sayings is "just show up" - - and this is truly all you need to do. Mark and Anna make sure that all of your needs are met from the moment you get off of the plane until the moment you depart. One last thing that sets Anna and Mark apart from their competition: service after the sale. They are there for clients even after your specific tour has ended. On an overall scale of 1-10, I would give them an 11." Click here for the BBB review.

From Robert B.: "I had a very positive experience with Dream Connections International. I participated in a tour with Dream Connections International in May 2015, and I found the entire experience to be well run and it lived up to my expectations. The pre-tour educational material and client interviews were very helpful and integral to having a positive experience on the trip. During the trip the staff were professional and experienced and very helpful. The events were run well and without undue delays or interruptions. Overall you got the strong impression that the staff knew their jobs and were effective. Post-tour support was available and I took advantage of it - it is a beneficial feature of the Dream Connections International services offered through their tours. I am very positive about the company and their services. I highly recommend them." Click here for the BBB review.

From James W.: "I found Dream Connections online, while searching for international dating agencies. I know that many of them are not well regarded in terms of customer service, so I was very careful to do my research. After seeing the support Mark and Anna provide to clients, and the large community of clients on Facebook, I decided to go on a tour. It was as advertised, with coaching, support and all the details taken care of. Definitely not a scam. I did not end up meeting my final match on my first trip, but I had a great time and I will go again." - Click here for the BBB review. From François B.: "I was in the May 2015 Quest tour group. I can tell everyone that Dream Connection is a serious company. Everything you see on the video is what you get. All the coaching by video is free. Every week, the webinar propose a different topic and is always interesting. Mark ***** is a great coach. Anna and Marina do a very good follow up. Translator are very good, and at hte end of the week; they are your friend.... There is no money spent, before you decide to go. You just have to show there! Even after you came back to your country, Mark, Anna or Marina will continue to give you support if you need some. I recommend this agency to everyone who is serious about International Dating." - Click here for the BBB review.

Dream Connections is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Mark Davis during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards Dream Connections International, Inc..

Dream Connections is a company based on romantic tours on several continents including: Ukraine, Columbia, and Thailand. These nine day experiences allow their clients to experience foreign cultures as well as interact with potential romantic partners. Mark Edward David stated the following about his company, "we help pre-qualify and introduce people who are looking for a life partner. We've had an 80% success rate with our clients helping start a new relationship, and we are categorized as a tour company because the only product is the physical tour."

Leads for Dream Connections are primarily obtained through YouTube, "we have 260 videos YouTube right now, and they are basically a combination of testimonials, live footage from events, and teaching. I do a lot of teaching on relationships and the like." Potential customers can fill out an online profile, which will prompt an automatic email that will describe the next steps in the process. From there the client will go through a series of four different interviews to qualify what their looking for in terms of a life partner. Mr. Davis went on to state, "the purchase experience is online. We have printed on their pages of full terms and conditions. We don't hide them with a scroll down arrow. So everybody knows exactly what their getting. What's included, what’s not included, in all those tour packages."

During the onsite interview Mr. Davis was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. Mr. Davis went on to state, "we have gone fortunately for four years without a complaint. However, in October we had a customer on our Colombian tour who felt like he didn't get a chance to meet somebody that he specifically wanted to and instead of arguing the points with him we just decided to give him half off of a repeat tour, and he was very happy with that." If any type of complaint arises Dream Connections will complete a detailed personal follow up with that client to ensure satisfaction.

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. David expressed that the complaints posted online were posted by a competitor. He went on to state, "Dream Connections is really happy to personally address any concerns one would have. The specific complaints posted on Ripoff Report were not by a customer. References in these include un-factual statements such as 'they would cancel your membership' we don't have a membership program." To ensure future and current clients Dream Connections are members of The Certified International Dating Corporation, and have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Dream Connections is proud to be a part of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, "it's very important to Dream Connections to be a part of the Corporate Advocacy Program simply for the reason of bringing honesty and open dialogue in a fair environment in the real business world, with real customers and real companies that try to provide services."

" We are one of the top romance tour companies for men and women around the world who are ready to find their ultimate match; that life-partner that adds richness to all aspects of life. With us you will experience an amazing adventure in travel and romance like none other. We are the only romance tour company with a 100% dedication to the marriage-minded man or woman who is open to the idea that their half could be waiting for them in another country. You don't want to share this journey with sex-tourists; it's too important. Please take time to review our site (http://www.DreamConnections.com), learn about our unique system, meet the people who will be by your side every step of the way, understand our history, and receive answers to your questions. Dream Connections International, Inc.'s team stands behind the company, its mission, and 7 Core Beliefs.

Dream Connections International, Inc. takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "Dream Connections is a wonderfully positive place to work. I love every aspect of my job. I can't imagine another place where I feel so much like I'm part of a team and I get to help people make their dreams come true. What more could I ask?"

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Dream Connections International, Inc.'s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

Dream Connections International, Inc. recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Dream Connections International, Inc. has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mark Edward Davis, Ripoff Report is convinced that Dream Connections International, Inc. is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that Dream Connections International, Inc. meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

European Dream Connections Sacramento, California

Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer so the member business could make things right with them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer. The author of the Ripoff Report below never responded to our offer to help them.

The complaint is not filed by an actual customer. It is filled with general statements that have no basis in fact, but use highly inflammatory language. Specific errors in fact that prove this was never a customer can be found in this paragraph, "Now what if one complains-Well it has been found that in order to be part of their tours one must be part of their forum but others have said that when they have complained to Mark Edward and Anna about certain issues like these that they have literally blocked them from the forum!" We have no forum and thus it is certainly not a requirement for being on a tour.

It is better to get right to the point and say that Mark Edward Davis and Anna Astifiera-Davis are dishonest, deceitful and full of prejudice.  I say this without any shame and only with the truth on my side but it is well known that both are without shame in what they are doing in being deceitful!

No matter their appearance there is a hidden deception that is going on in their business and one should not be fooled by them at all concerning this!  This means one can be very suspicious about them!

They are the promoters of a business called European Dream Connections (as if European Dreams are better then all other dreams to connect with) that concerns tours for women!

They both share a 25 year age difference in their "connection" where she was 18 years old and he was 43 years when they connected!  (Mark Davis' son could now see his stepmother as his older sister at the same time!)

But this is just a side issue but the main issue comes next!

Those who have had dealings with them in the past have noted a lack of seriousness they have when it comes to helping others.  This is the dishonest and deceitful and deceptive part about them.

One will find that they are more into "games" and "fun" than actually the seriousness about helping others for example in giving others helpful information when this is requested from them.

Mark Edward Davis actually has instead of giving one important most needed information has used the opportunity to provide one with information on comedy-that's right-comedy!

How can one ask for important information and get back comedy in return???  Well in the minds of Mark Edward Davis and Anna Astifiera they could care less and have shown that they care less because to them all you are is a paycheck for their business once you go on their tours!

So in other words by them doing this they are actually saying that you are just a big Joke to them!

Plus they have also been known to refuse to reply back to emails sent to them about why such had to happen.

Instead of fixing the problem that others have complained about they try to cover over the problem and try to silence those who would complain about issues that they have a right to complain about like the information issue in the example above by getting them off their site!

This is their prejudice in dealing with others!

Well today someone is speaking out about their victimization and mistreatment of others.  For others to claim that they are the "real deal" is not the case at all and they are more the "deceitful deal" instead of the real one!

It is time that they be allowed to not get away with what they are doing and that is the reason why this report will be a permanent record to expose their deception and deceit so that all others will know that they are not all that genuine as "others" might say that they really are!

Don't believe everything the "others" say such as them being completely 100% "real"!

For the reader reading these are complete lies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Connections-International-Inc-TRUSTED-BUSINESS-REVIEW-Dream-Connections-International-makes-a-serious-commitment-to-100-customer-satisfaction-on-their-Quest-Tour-experiences-and-provides-coaching-training-Dream-Connections-International-received-the-highest-customer-satisfaction-rating-found-available-among-all-similar-companies-and-personal-attention-customers-feel-safe-confident-and-secure-when-choosing-Dream-Connections-International-Inc/Sacramento-California-/European-Dream-Connections-Sacramento-California-764555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Connections International, Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dream Connections International makes a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction on their Quest Tour experiences and provides coaching, training. Dream Connections International received the highest customer satisfaction rating found available among all similar companies and personal attention ..customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing Dream Connections International, Inc.

About Dream Connections

Thanks Consumer Complaint Judge USA, very honest and informative comment, about Dream Connections.

Very important all you can save thousends of dollars by using free date sites, that actually are more honest over all, we also have recommendations about that, in our main site shown in link provided etc:

We believe Mark Davis Dream Connections started off with good and honest intentions, but greed and money took over, helping clients in honest sincere ways, it seams, as well another more disturbed, very serious honest seamingly complaint about them here:

Blind dates is not worth thousends of dollars people, its completely free in real life, wake up all, please.

European Dream Connections AKA Dream Connections

AUTHOR: Judge - (USA)

First of all European Dream Connections is now "Dream Connections". First of all anyone interested in working with this company must realize that their formula is the following. First identify an impoverished country, recruit women that wish to have a better life,then recruit men that can afford to go. Yes Dream Connections is doing it better than others but it's still about the money. Do they really care about you? My experience and those of many others is "No", they don't care about you,they care about the money. Why would they risk the lives of their clients during civil unrest when a few weeks before their trip to Kiev a passenger plane gets shot down by Ukrainians, a suicide bomber detonates his bomb in Nikolaev and suicide bombers continue throughout Ukraines check points.

Mark is a master salesman and if you have ever been in sales you know that you have to bullshit at least a little. The success rate they claim is total bullshit. If you find a pen pal  on your trip,they count it as a success. Most men on their trips return with pen pals not wives. Then DC makes a big hoopla of the ones that do find wives, of course,anyone would.

Do your homework before giving them your money. First of all it is much cheaper to go on your own,if you are so inclined to. The dollar goes a hell of a long way in all the countries they go to so you can find agencies,interpreters,hotels,food and cell service for soooo much less. Of course they are charging extra to interview girls they recruit thru friends and off the street.If you just want a pen pal any agency will do, and it's a lot cheaper to write letters. If you go you will be ok as long as you have realistic expectations like: being ok to spend a bunch of money for nothing or just a pen pal, risking your safety and hanging out with a bunch of guys. I have spoken to people that have done this and most take several trips to find a bride and then the real nightmares "might" begin. Do some research because that's whole new conversation.

One last thing. Why does an honest company change their name and constantly change their address around the state and to different states? I have been watching and thinking about them for a while and have noticed that the same people might show up in several of their videos and photos, men and women. As on the other sites like theirs the women in the photos are not the same ones that's attend the events. As a matter of fact you will rarely see the same women on their videos that you see in their profiles.

EDC Remains Always Corrupt

AUTHOR: Out Spoken - (Italy)

The proof is here already to be seen that EDC that was initiated by Mark and Anna indeed remains corrupt and stained by the ugliness of its deeds, acts and ways (and the evidence is not coming down about this at all).  Comments about "Sour Grapes" are just plain stupid ones because they are only meant to distract from the correct comments about these seriously twisted, devious and indeed Evil individuals Mark and Anna and their evil enterprise in its dealings and ways.

This report is permanently affixed here to expose them and such will remain a testament of that exposure against these deceitful people named Mark and Anna-Even when it also comes to them damaging other companies by those that they send to these companies on their behalf as has been previously attested to in one of the updates of this report.  Deceitful creeps like these are more like a breath of noxious gas-one has just got to make sure that they don't breathe any of it in.

#5 General Comment

EDC, no bad posts! Post all bad of this anastasiadate

AUTHOR: JohnrT - (United States of America)

I wish to say hell to all! My name is John, I live and work in Kiev, Ukraine. I can say of all the interesting things of this international dating and or marriage brokers, EDC has nothing to worry about in complaints that I can see, but this one. Yes to all that posted here about the bad of Anastasia date, yes that is the agency that is the worst of all. There is many postings here, and I even helped with findings to prove that one lady was as they say to good. She also was removed from Anastasia date, that really surprised me, usually they do nothing about this type of thing.

To all with bad experiences with Anastasia date, if you could please post them under Anastasia date with all information you have of them in their deceitful ways, all evidence is greatly appreciated for future reference. Once again I see nothing bad over here of EDC, I think that the man posting here is troubled in some way, age difference is not a concern in the EU, only in USA, but it is over looked now. Most ladies go after older men in America now, why because they have and are settled down. It is good to see that a agency prides itself in cleaning up the dating market, we need to just make the good stand above the bad, the shadow keeps the light off the bad and sooner or later they will die! Keep the posting up, positive writings of good companies are not heard from only the bad ones. Remember to post the bad of Anastasia date! Thanks

Kiev, Ukraine

#6 General Comment

Sour Grapes!

AUTHOR: Curt - (United States of America)

As a man who lives in the country of Ukraine 6 months a year and sees firsthand the deception that goes on within the "very crooked and dishonest" dating industry i must say that Dream Connections is doing it the right way.

It sounds to me like this person who has written this complaint did not get the results that they wanted and that he is now placing all of the blame on Mark and Anna.

Woman from Ukraine are strong,independent and very educated and could one really think that just because someone pays $7000 that this would attract a woman to a man who would not be worthy of their love? I don't think so.

So it sounds as though this writer has a case of "Sour Grapes" because he did not get the results that he felt his money paid for.

And yes, buyers remorse is a tough thing to swallow sometimes but in this instance it sounds as though the person who is complaining made his own bed and he is a bit upset that he now has to sleep in it.

So my question to him would be "why is this the fault of Mark and Anna Davis?" You were not truthful about yourself in your profile and when it came down to it it sounds like you were not accepted by some of these lovely ladies in Ukraine.

You misrepresented yourself and you really have no one to blame but yourself for the results that you received.

I find European Connections to be a breath of fresh air in an industry that desperately needs cleaning up.

And even though i have never met Mark or Anna or even been on a tour with their company i have seen enough to know that they are doing things the "right way" and also with integrity and that is why i have taking the time to write this rebuttal.

I have a very strong dislike for people who fabricate the truth and make up lies about other people and or companies who are doing things the right way and what you have written is "not the truth" about this company or this couple and it is just shy of being outright slander.

Their are always two sides to every story and you usually find the truth somewhere in between.

But in this case their is no in between. Your dis-satisfaction of the tour you took to Ukraine to meet the woman of your dreams was of your own doing and no one else is to blame for the results or lack of results that you received but you.

And the sooner you take responsibility for that and admit that you were just not what these woman expected or wanted in a man or future life partner the the better off you will be.

And i am more than confident that Mark and Anna are counting their blessings that they "did not" take on this person who wrote this article about them and their company as an investor.

I could only imagine what a nightmare to them that would of been.God was certainly watching over them.

AUTHOR: Out Spoken - (Italy)

Your idea about these crooked and wicked people being as "perfect" is all wrong.  I am extremely grateful and thankful that I was able to find exposure of the wicked dealings of EDC from another agency owner who experienced it firsthand and we have Alexandre Pinto of Poltava to thank for that.  If you want to find out more I suggest you go ask him.

This therefore justifies my argument about the crookedness, wickedness and evil that I had to face with Mark and Anna and that there is crookedness and wickedness that is going on with the EDC most definitely behind the backs of its members that is very disguised and seemingly camouflaged that they do not necessarily get to seeUnclean and polluted people like Mark and Anna (which indeed they most certainly are) cannot do any so-called "cleaning up".

The societal issue you mentioned is not being discussed here but the operations of wicked and corrupt individuals known as Mark Davis and Anna is that which is being discussed here.  Please post your evidence about Anastasiadate.  It indeed will be good to see such as you have "claimed".

Mark and Anna and European Dream Connections (EDC) are Corrupt and I am sorry that a Poltava agency owner from personal experience with the EDC had to find out the hard way about that but the record of such is clearly there to be seen.

Mark Davis and Anna Davis EDC

AUTHOR: Djackson - (United States of America)

I do not know where your found your information but I have been a member and gone on a tour with him and even shared a room with him. I have been with two other companies and I can tell you it is a dirty business that Mark is trying to clean up. I have been to the Ukraine many times just on the street and in Russia the same way. I have yet to see a man of color over in any country. But that is their society. Our society not long ago was worst if you do not remember. I do not believe that EDC bases it's clientele based on race or religious background. I have talked to another agency about a friend of mine who is of color and he said it would be difficult to find him dates. I also talked to an English teacher in a local college and asked the same question and she said the older people would not but the younger ones might. I am talking anything but Caucasian. It is not the touring companies making these rules. Who made the rules for our country. I can also tell you that one of the founders met his wife and they are a mixed couple. Mark is trying to clean up the sex tours and that is how he screens. I have been on a group tour with him and a private tour with his wife and race has never been a topic. Mark and Anna have been great for me and many other men. If you want to get ripped off go to Anastasia Date and I can give you proof of their receipt. I was interviewed about their practicess And how I know and have the proof. So if you want to complain choose the right person,

AUTHOR: Out Spoken - (Italy)

So you wish for me to get to the point with the facts.  Well then let's introduce some facts that recently came from the words of Alexandre Pinto (also known as Alex Pinto) who runs a dating agency in Poltava.  He recently made these surprising statements about one individual who went by the name "Buccaneer" from European Dream Connections on the site known as the complaints board who posted against his agency and in turn he basically exposed the corrupt ways of European Dream Connections.  Here are his own words taken from the complaints board with the relevant information that justifies corrupt activity with EDC being seen:

Date:  12th of Feb, 2012
Author:  Alexandre Pinto

"My name is Alex Pinto and I am the owner of For Him Dating agency!

....I was not planing to give attention to such complain-board, as all the participants here are faceless...

- The personified person "Buccaneer" ("playing the pirate"
- as means the word itself) is Tim.

(as I do not wish to perform the same equal evil person that he is, for now
I'll preserve myself to further identification of himself)

- Tim never was a FHD client. Tim IS an European Dream Connections client who
came to Poltava in a Dating Tour.

- FHD only dealt with EDC administration and provided in Poltava on last
October 22 till 29, all the necessary logistics and pre-chosen ladies to attend
this tour.

- For this fact, I personally never communicate with Tim or received any payment
from him, as all was paid through EDC administration. (the Tour's provider and
salesman customer)

- EDC provided their clients with included translation services free of charge
for the first 3 days (all inclusive - even meals) and Tim was considered bt EDC
a "special case" and gave me orders not to charge him any required
additional translation service after this three days all inclusive. Afterwards,
I understood the reason of this, as Tim was presented as a potential investor
on EDC company.

- Tim never used FHD private transfers or accommodations, as he stayed in a EDC
pre-payed hotel, and was full time transported by bus along with the other Tour
clients. Any consideration he may make upon FHD accommodation and
transportation services are pure speculation and maleficence, as he never
benefited them.

- When back in the USA, Tim was not accurate person fulfilling his information
file, omitted and manipulated information, which was crucial to his success in

- He declared his age to be "over 40" - he is 51

- He declared to have 2 children at his responsibility - he has 3 (one of young
age) plus dependent parents.

- His body type is chubby, 5''7" height and 229lb weight.

- He presents himself without self-esteem, not physical cared appearance, not
talkative easy going or cheerful to communicate with.

- For his useful 5 days free in Poltava, he chose 34 ladies to meet.

If he would be an "easy case" to deal with, and if I would not screen
the level of the ladies I work with, maybe Tim had been lucky on his quest. But
unfortunately he wasn't!

I personally and categorically decline any kind of responsibility on his
nonsuccessive tour!

No one finds a wife in 7 days. There are to many details beside time, that are
determinant to a succeeded. Tim didn't gather any of them!

Tim was my "friend" on Facebook. Along with 26 other persons he had
the opportunity to create friendship with in Poltava.

I blocked him, due to the obvious and also to preserve his identity from this
complain-board. (for now)

On November 25th last year, (after his tour in Poltava) I privately offered him
my personal help and coach as a regular client with extremely reduced fees,
towards to a better success in future.

On January 16th 2012 he wrote me: (2 months later)

I want to thank you for accepting my friend request. I gave you a total of 34
ladies ages rangeing from 25 to 38 years of age. You found me 0 ladies to go
out with. I spent a total of $7, 000.00 for nothing. I went over there with a
goal of getting a life partner and Wife. So I'm disappointed in your service.
Please give me a answer on why you ruined my Trip."

I recall your attention to the fact that he was a EDC customer and we never had
any prior conversation before his arrival in Poltava.

About the veracity and integrity of the explanations that were given to Tim
after his failure, remain between him and EDC's administration.

I'm officially unaware of such explanations... though I know from third parts
that on nothing they benefit or attended to my good name.

Such explanations are exclusive responsibility of the company that recruited,
promoted and sold him the Tour, as well as all the dreams he was told to
believe about dating.

I also declare that for obvious reasons I no longer have commercial relations
with the Tour Company European Dream Connections!"

Conclusion:  In other words then there seems to be a link connected with damaging the reputation of others and European Dream Connections.  These again are not my words but the words of a dating agency owner.  So therefore the conclusion can therefore be made that the Accusations made to support the case that concerns the corrupt activity of EDC or European Dream Connections can indeed be justified.

Get To The Point Please! What Happened?

AUTHOR: whtknt77 - (United States of America)

Mr. Complainer - once again you wrote and wrote and wrote and didn't explain in detail what happened to you, so the people reading this can't decide if a deception or dishonesty or ripoff occurred.  Will you please tell the details of what advice you were seeking and what exact comedy Mark Davis gave you in response.  Then we can all decide for ourselves if European Dream Connections is all the things you accuse it of being.  You can not go into a court room and make general negative statements about someone, and then support your accusations with no details.  And at the start of your explanation, please tell everyone how much money you were ripped off.  That is all anyone wants to know - how you were ripped off (the details) and how much you were ripped off.  This is not a site for trying to smear someone because your feelings were hurt.  Be honest and tell us the facts please!  Did you lose any money at all?  What advice were you seeking?

AUTHOR: Out Spoken - (Italy)

Note:  The above title will continue to remain in response to the matter at hand and let me say I only mentioned part of the issue with them.  I only decided to answer the issues in summary fashion the last time I posted and at a later date deal with the points.  The intention of my earlier posting was to state that the claims made by this report are valid coming from a person who has indeed experience in being hurt by these deceptive people.  The title also remains appropriate as well.  Now on to the points to consider:

Let's start with the nonsense posted by AUTHOR: whtknt77 - Chicago (United States of America)

1.  -  complainer seems to think that by naming the company European Dream
Connections, other types of dreams are not as good.  ANSWER - What?
-Yes this is correct because Europe is More than just the Ukraine last one checked.  This makes the title of the company greatly misleading because it only focuses on one women group or type from one location.  Are we to believe that only in Europe are dreams "connections" to be found?  or only in the Ukraine?  Rubbish and Nonsense.So what about America then?  In America according to the New York Times Post there are at least 59.9 million single American women and among this group are real genuine women.  So can't "dream connections" as it is called be with them as well? In Essence they are indirectly stating that European women are better than American women which is a bogus assumption and is regularly used by promoters of such "business endeavors." because they assume that one can find their "dreams" fulfilled with European women (namely Russian ones) than with American woman.  I think every American man who comes up with that crap idea should get slapped in the face for thinking that because a woman is just that-a woman and no matter the cultural difference they still remain just that-a woman.  It seems that everyone who finds something in Europe tends to want to make a business out of it and make money from it even if it ends up hurting people and deceiving people like it has in the process which Anna and Mark have done.

2.  their company, European Dream Connections is a reputable, honest, ethical international dating and matchmaking service-LIES.  If they were honest and reputable and ethical then why hurt other people as they have done very much deceptively.  Hurting others and being "honest and reputable and ethical" does not seem to mix because they don't.  However the words wicked and deceptive do seem to line up with what they have done and if they have been "successful" it is because they have been at being wicked and deceptive.  Also to say that they cannot be wicked and deceptive is completely a LIE-because one is not with them 24/7 a day to prove otherwise.

3.  -  complainer seems to have an "issue" (his word) with their age difference.  ANSWER - What does that have to do with this Ripoff Report complaint?-This shows the absurdity with Mark Davis in that Mark who could be Anna's father actually is promoting this idea that older men who could be the fathers of younger women are supposed to go all over Europe chasing after young women's skirts.  Like if that makes it acceptable.  Just like the same scenario with Doug Anthony Hutchison, 51 who married 16-year-old Courtney Alexis Stoddard/Stodden.  The point is to show how totally absurd this is just like with Doug Anthony Hutchison, 51 who married 16-year-old Courtney Alexis Stoddard/Stodden.  There is something called death and more than often it comes to the one who is much older plus the generation gap means that there is a generational understanding that is lacking where eventually one individual will seek those who are of their generational mindset later on.  it is indeed an inevitability one cannot avoid.

4.  -  complainer has noticed a "lack of seriousness" in their behavior while helping others, calling it the "dishonest and deceitful and deceptive part about them."  ANSWER - ....but why that is considered by the complainer as dishonest, etc....
-Yes It can be considered as dishonest.  A person who is Honest in their business is also Serious in their business as well because you are dealing with people who have paid their money.  If Hurting people is considered "Joyful" then one needs another definition about what joy really and truly is all about.  If you are not serious in dealing with your customers then it shows that you are not really genuine or really and truly honest with them at all.  Even someone with Common Sense will know that A person who is Honest with you as a customer/client is Serious with You as well.

5.  -  complainer seems to have asked for advice and been given comedy??? Oh Yes Indeed it was.  What I got as a response showed me that they were not serious at all and that my issue was being taken as a joke and fun and games like if it was Happy Hour at the Comedy Club.  No wonder Jokers like Anna and Mark will want to "defend" their deception because they are part of the so-called "joke" of deceiving others as well perhaps it seems.  Hurting others it seems is a Joke and Game for Anna and Mark.  Toying with the feelings of well intentioned people gives them a laugh it also appears as well.

Note:  The only person who will deem it necessary to clear this site of any accusation
is me and no outsider will do that for me who may also be liars and deceptive individuals themselves.  If any matter wishes to be dealt with then let european dream connections contact me right here.  Plus I am not an indecent man who believes in garbage like treating women badly nor did I harass anyone but I was indeed deliberately and viciously hurt by them and which does also line up with monetary issues as well.  Honesty is not just about monetary issues alone however and it includes a holistic package and definitely includes the good treatment of good people as a whole.

European Dream Connections remains a  Dishonest, Deceitful, Suspicious, Business Still-Mark and Anna cannot allowed to get away.

OK! Now we get closer to the truth - and EUROPEAN DREAM CONNECTIONS is cleared of the accusations!

AUTHOR: whtknt77 - (United States of America)

Mr. Out Spoken (Complainer), Now we learn that your real complaint is that you were "deeply hurt" in your communications with Mark and Anna Davis.  This is an entirely different matter than what you originally wrote.  Having difficulty when asking advice does not justify you bashing the entire company and using words like "dishonest" "deceitful" "full of prejudice" "without shame" "deceptive".  Additionally, since the website is free to join, and the only cost comes if you go on a tour with them, you personally were not "ripped off", you have lost no money, so I am not even sure why you wrote the initial complaint here - on the Ripoff Report.  There was no ripoff in your case!

What most likely happened is that you either contacted them too often for free advice (they answer the toll-free number themselves and give their cell numbers to anyone), and they finally got sick of you "pestering" them so often - or - you asked inappropriate questions, like that guy who asked about having sex with the ladies early in the tour (see earlier post).
Please explain in detail what exact information or advice you were seeking.  Let the people who read this learn the details and decide for themselves if you had any blame at all in the situation - I tend to believe that part of this problem was your fault.  In any case, it has nothing to do with a ripoff of money - it is a personality issue.  Can you tell us the specifics?

COMPLAINT WITH MERIT: Mark and Anna Hurt People

AUTHOR: Out Spoken - (Italy)

This complaint may not have been well worded in the way that it should have been according to how some may perceive it but it is justified.  In 2011 I joined the Mark and Anna bandwagon where I was greatly and deeply hurt by them.  Because of this I decided that I was not going to let them get away for what they had willingly and shamelessly done and reveal to other about their unscrupulous activity.  The post is therefore justified based upon my own experiences which are full of merit.

AUTHOR: whtknt77 - (United States of America)

Yes, as the complainer says, let's get right to the point and tell people who read this complaint and my rebuttal that the complaint here is completely without substance or merit.  Mark Davis and his loving wife of 5 years, Anna, who is from Ukraine, are good people, and their company, European Dream Connections is a reputable, honest, ethical international dating and matchmaking service with incredible success in the short time it has been in business.

Let's start with the complaints listed in this ridiculous rant (which rambles on and on without really saying very much that is substantial - lots of name calling and extra meaningless words - did you notice that?):

-  complainer seems to think that by naming the company European Dream Connections, other types of dreams are not as good.  ANSWER - What?

-  complainer has noticed a "lack of seriousness" in their behavior while helping others, calling it the "dishonest and deceitful and deceptive part about them."  ANSWER - They are a friendly and joyful couple, but why that is considered by the complainer as dishonest, etc... is nonsense and ridiculous.

-  complainer seems to have asked for advice and been given comedy???  ANSWER - Mr. Complainer, write in this forum what information you are seeking, and I will provide you with a serious answer, if one is deserved.

-  I give up at this point because the rest of this complaint is just one guy's ranting about being snubbed when he asked inappropriate questions or became a nuisance and was wasting these good people's time.   How much did he spend at the site - NOTHING!  Why?  Please read below:

European Dream Connections (EDC) is real, honest and they have a great service to offer  -  everything on the website is FREE and there is a lot of content there - experts, videos, interviews with successful tour participants and foreign women - the list goes on and on.  There is additional content on YouTube and it's all very informative and straight-forward with no hype and no B.S.  Whoever wrote this negative complaint is just upset because not everyone is well matched with the EDC concept of assisting serious, well-intentioned men to find a good foreign woman for marriage.

Furthermore, if this complainer is upset for getting kicked off a free website, any reasonable person can figure out that he must have issues.  He definitely needs an attitude check.  If I were Mark or Anna, I would refuse to give some people free advice again and again, wasting my time, especially if they hadn't put down a deposit for a tour or if they were rude.  EDC does something that I really appreciate - they screen their members, unlike other tour companies.  They will not work with men who are rude or arrogant or show a general disrespect for women.  They will also screen out men who are married and/or want to travel on a tour for a fling or for sex as a main goal.

I'm not sure into which category this complainer fits, but I suggest you take a tour with A Foreign Affair or AnastasiaDate - they do not screen their tour participants (and it can be noticed - I know, I went to 3 completely disorganized socials with AnastasiaDate in Odessa and Nikolaev in May, 2011 - a big waste of time and money.  Do you really think the best girls go to those "meet" markets where the number of women are close to 200 for 10 or 15 guys - talk about quantity over quality!  Not to mention how embarrassed I was for so many of the women there who didn't speak to a single guy during the events).

So, Mr. Complainer, just because you didn't "mesh well" with the EDC model and/or had a personality conflict with someone, don't write such a poorly conceived and executed complaint that is without merit or substance.  Just move on and join another tour site and spend money on worthless letters written by paid interpreters or expensive webcam chats with the interpreter sitting off-cam and putting words into the girl's mouth.  Or, better yet, explain in this public forum what information you were seeking that wasn't worth answering by Mr. Davis.  Perhaps that could be the key to his humorous reaction.  I happen to know that 1 guy wrote him and asked about being able to have sex with the women early in the tour because if the sex is not good, then why continue with her?  WAS THAT GUY SERIOUS???????? (yes he was!)

P.S. Since the site and all the information provided by EDC is FREE, and it costs nothing to become a member (you need a sincere heart though) - HOW MUCH MONEY WERE YOU "RIPPED OFF"?  Let me guess - $0.00.

Don't Believe the Lies of Anna and Mark Davis of their Stooge!

AUTHOR: Out Spoken - (Italy)

Don't believe the lies of Anna and Mark Davis who are liars in their own right and the report bears factual points that very much are provable.  All that which has been stated is 100% correct and 100)% believable and True!

It seems they have their stooges in different places sent out to "defend" them against the truth which clearly exposes their deceitful ways and practices and flies in the face of their wicked ways!  Those who have something to hide will always dance around the truth they are afraid exposes them and here is such a case with Mark and Anna Davis!

#16 REBUTTAL Individual responds

All Lies put out by AFA also know as A Foreign Affair from Loveme.com

AUTHOR: Bucaneer - (United States of America)

I just want everyone to know that I traced the IP address back to AFA which is another dating site who is known to practice dishonest business practices and are know to slander other business who do the same type of online business.  They go after anyone who is honest and trusting in there dealings with the public.
There is 3 owners of AFA and are based in Phoenix, AZ.  Mark and Anna Davis was clients of John Adams of AFA. and they were fine until they decided to open European Dream Connections which AFA didn't like and know they are both under attack by A Foreign Affair who's website is hosted in Dallas, Texas but there offices are in Phoenix Arizona. I just want to say that if this keeps up then something legal is going to take place with AFA and all the partners.