Complaint Review: Dream Favors LLC

Dream Favors LLC
Pembroke Pines,, Florida United States of America

Dream Favors LLC ripoff Pembroke Pines, , Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund to customer

*Author of original report: Still on refund

*Author of original report: still no resolve

*Author of original report: We'll see

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We will work with the customer

This company was very helpful when I first contacted them but once I placed my order and only received part of it they emailed me to tell me the rest was on backorder, that was in April and I haven't received the products or the refund I requested by e-mail, they have become unreachable and do not return calls or e-mails.

I paid through paypal but it's to long a time for them to help, I hope anyone that is going to order bridal or baby shower gifts does not use this store, I don't expect to ever hear from them again but I would like to prevent anyone else from going through this with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Favors-LLC/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-/Dream-Favors-LLC-ripoff-Pembroke-Pines-Florida-928822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Favors LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund to customer

AUTHOR: Dream Favors - (United States of America)

Hi,

Below is the refund process by Paypal that was refunded back to the customer for the amount of $29.79.  We are a company that strive to give our customer the best services.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 0RD136395B9247823)

Amount sent:  -$29.79 USD
Net amount:  -$29.79 USD
Status:   Completed
Subject:  Refund for $29.79

Still on refund

AUTHOR: mare - (United States of America)

After contacting Dream Favors yet again they asked for my paypal email so they could send a refund

much to my suprise (yeah right) no refund. All I can say is anyone who wants to be ripped off should order from them. I am not the only one to be ripped off from them they have been reported on wedding sites I hope people pay attention.

still no resolve

AUTHOR: mare - (United States of America)

It's been a week since I contacted Dream favors as they requested on their rebuttle, they said they would research my claim and I haven't heard back, still hoping for my refund though.

We'll see

AUTHOR: mare - (United States of America)

I have emailed Dream favors as they requested and we will see if they settle this and make good on my refund.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We will work with the customer

AUTHOR: Dream Favors - (United States of America)

Hi,

I will like to work with you to have this issue resolve, we process all our returns and items that was backorder to refund our customers.  Please send us an email and we will investigate this situation.  We want to make all of our customers happy.  Please get back in contact with us at info@dreamfavors.com or (754) 777-0158 we will greatly appreciate if you can contact us to have this situation resolve thank you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC