Complaint Review: Dream Foundation ,Las Vegas

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Dream Foundation ,Las Vegas
lasvegasdreamfoundation.org Internet U.S.A.

Dream Foundation ,Las Vegas Another Scam hits the desparate Las Vegas Internet

The phone calls started yesterday. They are from individuals stating they are from the Federal Gaming Commission and the Federal Trade Commission. I'm very certain they are scams. The person from the "FTC" left a phone number that was one digit too long, so I haven't been able to contact him, but I have been able to call Paul Laza from the "FGC" back.

The actual calls are for my mother, but unfortunately for them they got me! I still plan to contact Mr. Laza once my mother and I can sit down about this. I'd like to hear how far he is willing to go. I'll collect as many names and nnumbers as I can and will forward them to the actual FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, where I have already filed a complaint.

I urge anyone that has gotten these calls to do the same. You con look the actual FTC up on the internet, contact someone in the fraud department. They are very nice and very willing to assist. You will be issued a file number that you can update with information.

I have every intention of informing Mr. Laza that I have reported this to the FTC and that they would love for him to contact them.

Good luck in your journeys. Please don't let a scambag take you for a ride. As they say....if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!" Protect yourself and your loved ones. I know I will!!!!

Tammy R.
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Foundation-Las-Vegas/internet/Dream-Foundation-Las-Vegas-Another-Scam-hits-the-desparate-Las-Vegas-Internet-460397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Foundation ,Las Vegas