Supreme

• Submitted: Sat, May 14, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 14, 2011

• Reported By: DFW Traveler — Toledo Ohio United States of America
Dream Limousine and Car Service

Dream Limousine and Car Service DFW Car Services, late, no show, poor service, Internet

Do not use these guys.  You cant count on them.  I had a family member in the hospital so I didnt want to bother anyone for a ride to DFW.  I called Dream Limousine and  Car Service because their website www.dfwsedanervice.com says they specialize in rides to DFW (wrong).  Their $75 quote was fine as I didnt want to take any family member away and I didnt want to trust a taxi.

My pickup time was 5:30 a.m.  5:40 came and no driver.  I called the dispatcher and literally woke someone up.  He said that hed call the drive and see where he was. After being on hold for 5 minutes he came back and said, Hell be there in 30 minutes.  This would have made me late for my flight.  I told him that this wasnt going to work and that I didnt have time to argue about it at that moment.  I ended up having one of my family member drive me, the exact situation that I was willing to spend $75 on to avoid.

I didnt even receive an apology.  I got on the company website.  I wrote to them to see if they would apologize and attempt to make things right.  I received no response after 48 hours.  I want people to know that you cant count on these guys. Ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2011 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Limousine-and-Car-Service/internet/Dream-Limousine-and-Car-Service-DFW-Car-Services-late-no-show-poor-service-Internet-729393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Limousine and Car Service