Complaint Review: Dream Products INC

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: Tammy — Denver Colorado United States of America
Dream Products INC
9754 Deering Ave Chatsworth, California United States of America

Dream Products INC Dreamproductscatalog They ripped off personal information! They now give me phone call solicitations and spam. Not just from them but also to other companies or individuals who scam via text, mail, e-mail and phone calls Chatsworth, California

*UPDATE Employee: Stop Harassment

I received aggressive cellphone solicitations from companies that say they got my number from my recent order with Dream Products. I have also receive enormous amounts of spam.

This company will not keep your sales information, personal information or order information private.

I am being harassed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Products-INC/Chatsworth-California-91311/Dream-Products-INC-Dreamproductscatalog-They-ripped-off-personal-information-They-now-giv-928965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Products INC

Stop Harassment

AUTHOR: RSohngen - (United States of America)

Please accept our apologies for the unwanted phone calls, it is never our intention to annoy our customers.  If you would contact our customer service department and ask to speak with the vice president of operations I would be happy to give you an explanation for the calls and to assist you with never receiving them again.

As far as the SPAM goes, I do not believe we are responsible for this nuisance as we do not share any email data with other companies.

Please do call when you have a moment so we can satisfy any of your concerns.