Complaint Review: Dream Products Inc

Dream Products Inc
412 Dream Lane Van Nuys, California United States of America

Dream Products Inc Show Me the Money Van Nuys, California

*UPDATE Employee: Refund

On Monday, March 11, 2013 I contacted Dream Products to inquire on the whereabouts of my order.

I spent over an hour trying to get answers; only to be re-directed into calling back over and over again.  I advised Dream Products that on 2/13/2013 I had written a check included with my order in the amount of $44 and that on 2/21/2013 per my February 2013 banking statement the check was cashed. I further advised it had been over two weeks since my check cleared. I was told my order would be shipped in 3-5 working days. When trying to ask why it took so long after the check had been cashed, I was told to call back and then immediately cut off. I attempted to call Customer Service only to be told all lines were busy and I was cut off.  I called back to try to cancel order only to learn I was speaking to the original woman in customer service that had told me to call the first time.  I contacted Dream Products via email to request a cancellation of my order and requested a refund of my money at that time.  On March 13, 2013, I received my order and I labled "Return To Sender and it was dropped off at the Post Office. On March 24, 2013, via email, I advised Dream Products I had returned my order for a full refund.  On March 26, 2013, Customer Service advised of the following:  "After researching our records, we did not find receipt of your return package.

Please note: It takes a few days just for your return package to reach us. And 2-3 weeks for us to process your adjustment."  On April 4, 2013, via email, I contacted customer service again with my order number referenced requesting a refund.  It is now April 13, 2013. Please note: In my previous emails to the company, I've provided my address and contact phone numbers. Also to note is that this transaction began in February, 2013; with a check written by me on Feb 9, 2013.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Products-Inc/Van-Nuys-California-91496/Dream-Products-Inc-Show-Me-the-Money-Van-Nuys-California-1042810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Products Inc

Refund

AUTHOR: RSohngen - ()

Ms. Nott,

Please accept our apologies for the frustration you've experienced with regards to your order and subsequent refund.

We received your refused package on 4/5/13 and issued a refund on 4/11/13, you can expect your check to arrive this week.  If for some reason you do not, please call our customer service department and ask to speak with a supervisor.

Once again we're very sorry for the frustration.

-Dream Products, Inc.