Complaint Review: Dream Smile - Lean Rx.net

• Reported By:Freeland Washington
Dream Smile - Lean Rx.net
leanrx.net Internet U.S.A.

Dream Smile - LeanRx.net stealing without your knowledge! Ripoff! Internet

On Dec 14, 2006 I received a debit charge for 14.95 from a company called Dream Smile. At first I wasn't sure what it was for and didn't pay attention, I thought it was a payment I made for my recent dental work. Shame on me for not double checking!

Then again on Jan. 9 2007 I received another charge for 74.95 from a company called leanrx.net. Well I called the number and it said to enter your card number in. I did, but I did not get anywhere. Just a voice automated machine.

I started checking all my statements to check and those were the only two charges that appeared fraudulent. I called all the numbers listed again and got the same voice machine. Also checked online with the web address. No such address... "updating for your convience in 2007"

Such frustration this has brought to our family, I can't even begin to tell you how violated I feel. So to whoever did this to me and I know of others, shame on you. You stole from me and my children!!!!

Leah
Freeland, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Smile-Lean-Rxnet/internet/Dream-Smile-LeanRxnet-stealing-without-your-knowledge-Ripoff-Internet-229870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Smile - Lean Rx.net