Complaint Review: Dream Smile-LeanRX.net

• Updated: Fri, January 12, 2007

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Dream Smile-LeanRX.net
support@leanrx.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Dream Smile-LeanRX.net Fraudulent charges on Credit Card from unheard of Company two months in a row! Ripoff Internet

This entity, Dream Smile (don't know if it is a company), put a $14.95 transaction dated 12-7-06 on my credit card account which I did not discover until 1-12-07 when reviewing monthly charges. Reviewing current charges on my account on 1-12-07, found another fraudulent $74.95 transaction from LeanRx.net dated 1-5-07 with same 800 number as Dream Smile. Called the 800 number, first thing their "Customer Service" automated phone system asked for was my Credit Card #! Obvious they already had that info from somewhere, and No Way was I going to confirm it!!!

When I accessed their website it was being "updated" to better serve us. Yeah, Right! What a scam!
Be alert, be vigilant, check your transactions regularly and carefully. It is apparent these crooks first put a small transaction on account to "see if it flies", and follow with a bigger one later.
Somebody get a rope, these people need to be hung!
My credit card company was very helpful when I called to dispute these fraudulent charges, and is proceeding to credit my account. I will be watching closely in the future. Next step may be cancelling the card account if necessary.

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Smile-LeanRXnet/nationwide/Dream-Smile-LeanRXnet-Fraudulent-charges-on-Credit-Card-from-unheard-of-Company-two-month-230227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Smile-LeanRX.net