Complaint Review: Dream Smile - Leanrx - Xtreme Burn

• Submitted: Sat, January 20, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 20, 2007

• Reported By:delmont Pennsylvania
Dream Smile - Leanrx - Xtreme Burn
Rt 66 Delmont, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Dream Smile - Leanrx - Xtreme Burn three times in a row. i haven't ordered anything from internet for years, but this Christmas, i used two outlets to get two Christmas gifts, and then these three fraud things happened. I Got new card accounts. Won't order from net again. ripoff california & neveda

Before Christmas, I discovered a Dream Smile on my account. Called my bank. They said to cancel my account and start a new one. I told them to let me check more, because starting a new account was so much trouble. I emailed Dream Smile, and asked them the status of my account, what I ordered, and when is it being shipped. I had no response in several days. I emailed them again and told them to answer my questions or they would be under investigation. Several days later, my account was credited. I thought that was the end of that.

Several weeks later, I saw a debit of a larger amount from LeanRx. After some searching, I discovered they were affliated with Dream Smile. I went to my bank. I closed my account and got a new one. When I called the toll-free number, they were both alike, and the first thing they asked was my card number.

The day after I closed my account, I saw that I had another charge, on my old account for a large amount from Xtreme Burn. I had to go to my bank and fill out papers again.

These three companies seem to be together. Same women answers the phone number. You never talk to anyone. When I emailed LeanRx and Xtreme Burn, the mail came right back to me, address was not known.

Lori
delmont, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2007 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Smile-Leanrx-Xtreme-Burn/Delmont-Pennsylvania-15626/Dream-Smile-Leanrx-Xtreme-Burn-three-times-in-a-row-i-havent-ordered-anything-from-231726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Smile - Leanrx - Xtreme Burn