Complaint Review: Dream Smile; Leanrx

• Updated: Thu, January 11, 2007

• Reported By:Whitmire South Carolina
Dream Smile; Leanrx
www.leanrx.net Internet U.S.A.

Dream Smile; Leanrx FRAUDULENTLY DEBITED MY ACCOUNT WHEN I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM, MUCH LESS ORDERED FROM THEM Ripoff Internet

On December 12, 2006, my bank account showed a charge of 14.95 from a company called Dream Smile. I decided to wait until I got my statement to research it. Then on January 9, 2007 I was charged 74.95 by a company called LEANRX.NET.

I called my bank and got the numbers associated with the charges. I called the numbers and got automated services. They asked for my card number. Considering that they obviously already had it, I gave it to them. The automated service informed me that I would receive credit.

I contacted the consumer affairs dept. of my state's attorney general's office. They advised me to report it to 1-800-idtheft, which I did. I would advise everyone else who has been had by this company to do the same.

Sue
Whitmire, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2007 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Smile-Leanrx/internet/Dream-Smile-Leanrx-FRAUDULENTLY-DEBITED-MY-ACCOUNT-WHEN-I-HAVE-NEVER-HEARD-OF-THEM-MUCH-230021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Smile; Leanrx