Complaint Review: Dream Smile

• Updated: Sat, January 20, 2007

• Reported By:La Habra California
Dream Smile
LeanRX.Net Internet U.S.A.

Dream Smile Charged my credit card for product I never ordered or received. Internet

*Author of original report: How they might have obtained our card numbers

When reviewing my credit card statement this month, I noticed a charge of $14.95. Thinking that I had forgotten to enter a purchase ( as I make a record of every credit card purchase), I looked Dream Smile up on the Internet. I came across this site and immediately realized I had been a victim of fraud.

Following the advice on this site I called my credit card company right away to dispute the charge and cancel my card before any more charges could be made only to discover that LeanRX.net had already charged my card a second time for the sum of $74.95. This incidentally is set up as a reocurring charge. Needless to say I cancelled my card and am disputing the charges.

Who are these people and how did they get my credit card number?

Heather
La Habra, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2007 02:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Smile/internet/Dream-Smile-Charged-my-credit-card-for-product-I-never-ordered-or-received-Internet-230982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Smile

How they might have obtained our card numbers

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to let you all know about a news report out of Colorado. It explains how these thieves may have generated our credit/debit card numbers. I have enclosed the link so that you may read it directly.