Complaint Review: Dream Team Tickets Inc

• Submitted: Mon, May 10, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 10, 2010

• Reported By: Chas — Louisville Kentucky Virgin Islands (US)
Dream Team Tickets Inc
2231 10TH STREET, SACRAMENTO, CA 95818 ORANGE, California United States of America

Dream Team Tickets Inc charged 53% more than face-value - price-gouging unsuspecting consumers ORANGE, California

My wife and I recently purchased 3 tickets to see Wicked in Louisville, KY from Dream  Team Tickets in March 2010. We paid $210 per ticket. You cannot imagine my shock and anger when we got online later to the local event location and their highest price was $137. That is their price for a PREMIUM ticket! And I was even angrier to learn that Dream Team does not allow refunds, exchanges, or cancellations. I feel outraged and ripped-off that we were charged 53% more than face value for these tickets. I have filed a complaint with both Better Business Bureaus in the cities where they operate. We have requested through the BBB to be refunded the difference, which would be $219, but HA, not holding my breath on that one. It is illegal in some states (Florida, for example) for companies to engage in price gouging. We intend to spread word-of-mouth news on the Internet, such as Ripoff Report and others, to NOT do business with Dream Team Tickets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2010 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Team-Tickets-Inc/ORANGE-California-92865/Dream-Team-Tickets-Inc-charged-53-more-than-face-value-price-gouging-unsuspecting-cons-601674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Team Tickets Inc