Complaint Review: Dream Team Tickets Inc

• Reported By: Mika — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
Dream Team Tickets Inc
2231 10TH STREET Sacramento, California United States of America

Dream Team Tickets Inc DECEPTION... FRAUD... Sacramento, California

Unfortunately, this misleading Internet site has appeared on the top when I entered Cirque Du Soleil-Alegria Honolulu on Oct. 09, 2010.

The price range was from $93.00 ~ $290.00 for one ticket of the Alegria show scheduled to be performed from Oct. 15 ~ Oct. 31, 2010.  I have selected the section which told me the price was $140.00.  I have purchased 4 tickets.  I understood that $560.00 was the ticket value.  There was a service fee of $25.20 times four ($100.80) and a standard delivery fee of $15.00.  So the total was $675.80.

A few days later, Tickets were sent to me.  Those, just printed on Letter size thin Paper... they don't look like Real Tickets at all.    I now found out that the actual ticket price range was from $75.00 ~ $95.00 and "Dream Team Tickets Inc" was charging almost twice or more the actual price as if they were the Original Price!

This is a Fraud...  My tickets are for Oct. 30, 2010 so I wish I could send these tickets back to "Dream Team Tickets inc and get my money back and buy tickets from Ticket Master or somewhere who do not deceive people... I would like to talk to local News Station if they can warn this FRAUD situation in Honolulu. Thank you very much!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2010 03:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Team-Tickets-Inc/Sacramento-California-95818/Dream-Team-Tickets-Inc-DECEPTION-FRAUD-Sacramento-California-651895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Team Tickets Inc