Complaint Review: Dream Team Tickets, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: LAguy90046 — West Hollywood California United States of America
Dream Team Tickets, Inc.
2231 10th Street Sacramento, California United States of America

Dream Team Tickets, Inc. Price-Gouging Concert Ticket Resellers Sacramento, California

I ended up inadvertently purchasing tickets from Dream Team Tickets which I thought I was obtaining directly from a concert venue - in this case, the Hollywood Bowl. The landing page and URL for the ticket site were deceptive and gave the impression that this was an official Hollywood Bowl site. After I purchased the extremely expensive tickets ($160 apiece for a set of 4, which ended up costing $850 including various fees and taxes), I discovered I had actually purchased tickets through Dream Team Tickets,

which I could have just as easily ordered through Ticketmaster, but actually paid about $70 per ticket more than necessary. Dream Team Tickets charges an exorbitant premium on the tickets they re-sell and, in my case, this caused me to pay more than 200% of their face value. I am so embarrassed at being ripped off by this company that I am footing the bill for my guests to attend the concert, so I don't have to explain why I'm trying to collect $215 from each of them for their $90 seats. Beware of this company's involvement in any ticket purchases you may make - you WILL be gouged, and they should be avoided at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Team-Tickets-Inc/Sacramento-California-95818/Dream-Team-Tickets-Inc-Price-Gouging-Concert-Ticket-Resellers-Sacramento-California-944360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Team Tickets, Inc.