Complaint Review: Dream Team Tickets Inc

Dream Team Tickets Inc
2231 10TH STREET Internet United States of America

Dream Team Tickets Inc FRAUD! Never Never use "DREAM TEAM TICKETS INC" Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: no ripoff

I had no suspicion when I purchased the Cirque Du Solleil Alegria to be held at Honolulu Neal Blaisdell Center on 10/30/2010 through Dream Team Tickets inc.   The ticket price of $140.00 for my family of four... which came up with $560.00 and there was an additional fee of $25.00 times four... which made $100.00 + plus $15.00 shipping fee was already very expensive, but I read the terms and conditions and agreed...

But if I had known the ticket value was only half and they were charging 100% additional fee on top of the ticket value , I would have never purchased the tickets in the beginning!!! Who would?

And later on, I found out that actual cost of my ticket was only half of the cost I have paid!!!  I have e-mailed Dream Team Tickets inc to find out the actual value of the ticket, but they never diclosed the original price.  I have even called on the phone and talked a lady directly, she didn't seem to care for my claim at all.

I would like to send a full conversatin & documents I have received through e-mail if anybody can investigate my situation.   I would like to tell the world that "Dream Team Tickets inc" deceives people and prevent this kind of terrible fraud happening from ordinary people...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2010 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Team-Tickets-Inc/internet/Dream-Team-Tickets-Inc-FRAUD-Never-Never-use-DREAM-TEAM-TICKETS-INC-Internet-651749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Team Tickets Inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

no ripoff

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

They didn't rip you off....you were a victim of your own laziness.  They offered a product for a price, which you agreed to, as you pointed out that you read through all of the terms and conditions.  I'm sure if you actually looked into tickets from other sources you would notice a rate difference, and could make an educated decision on your purchase.  I feel for your situation, as money is tight for almost everyone now, but they told you up front what the fee for the tickets would be, and you agreed to it.