Complaint Review: Dream Team Tickets

• Reported By: Cyndi — Palm Coast Florida
Dream Team Tickets
Internet USA

Dream Team Tickets Dream Team Tickets RIP OFF!!! Interent

I went to purchase tickets on line through Ticketmaster.com and somehow ended up buying my tickets and unaware that I somehow was directed to Dream Team Tickets website.  I paid $306.94 for (2) tickets to the show "The Book of Mormon". Because it didn't show the individual price of the ticket (face value) I had no idea how much they cost so I assumed that was the price. After recieving the tickets they had a face value of $70.00 each for a total of $140.00.  I called Dream Team Tickets and spoke with Grace Brooks who told me she could only break down the fees.  I was so upset I didn't even attend the event!!!!!! She told me they would not refund any amount of the fees.  I was not even asking for refund of tickets because it was my chose not to attend.  Isn't this called "scalping" or "gouging"?  I thought this was illegal and against the law!  They use the terms "fees" and feel like they can get away with this!!  BEWARE of this company's involvement when purchasing your tickets from any venue.  It will certainly ruin your event!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Team-Tickets/internet/Dream-Team-Tickets-Dream-Team-Tickets-RIP-OFF-Interent-1096862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Team Tickets