Complaint Review: Dream Team Tickets

• Updated: Thu, February 24, 2011

• Reported By: moniblue2317 — Coconut Creek Florida United States of America
Dream Team Tickets

Dream Team Tickets pretended to be venue website, Internet

I just got my ticket for the Lady Gaga Concert in the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise Fl., I can’t believe that they charged me almost double the ticket price and I only realized this after I got the ticket at home since it had the real ticket prize. Actual ticket value $53, they charged $92 + $20 for processing and a $15 delivery fee. To make matters worst the ticket I get is a printed page from ticket master that I could have printed myself at home.  I have to say I feel completely cheated by this service, besides the fact that the website is named bankatlantic-center.com which led me to believe I was in the venue’s website which is the reason I didn't question the ticket prices (I just saw the little disclaimer, very smart of them!) I end up getting this “ticket”, I paid $15 for a page! The least they could do is send me a real ticket!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2011 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Team-Tickets/internet/Dream-Team-Tickets-pretended-to-be-venue-website-Internet-699531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Team Tickets