Patchen

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: tanya kristine — sacramento California
Dream Team Tickets
2231 10th Street sacramento , California USA

Dream Team Tickets Too bad I didn't check here before purchase sacramento California

I purchased 3 (three) Jim Gaffigan tickets on June 13th at 10:47pm and when I told my friend what her price would be she asked me "why so much?"  I said that I had no idea, since i have not purchased tickets in a very long time.  So when I went to the actual venue, I discovered that the ticket cost were $46 a piece as opposed to $86 plus $16.76 exchange fee PLUS a $15 delivery fee.  When I contacted this company NINE HOURS later to request they cancel this order, they said "there are no refunds or exchanges...".

It is totally my fault for not checking carefully regarding the venue I purchased these tickets from; but, it is still so upsetting that this company has zero issue with screwing the average consumer.  I even understand a company's perspective of making money; but, to this degree??  This show is not even nearly sold-out AND the seats they sold at that exorbitant price were crap seats.

Very disappointing.  I am going to donate these tickets to the Sacramento City Animal Shelter because that will, at least, make me feel good to lose money like that to a good cause. (sorry, in advance, for the crap seats though...)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Team-Tickets/sacramento-California-95820/Dream-Team-Tickets-Too-bad-I-didnt-check-here-before-purchase-sacramento-California-1063851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Team Tickets