Complaint Review: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga

• Submitted: Mon, February 24, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: amazed — Florida
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga
7255 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota fl 34241 Sarasota, Florida USA

Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Dream Vacation Passport PLEASE NOTICE

*Consumer Comment: I am very grateful for my Dream Vacation Passport!!

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare Donation Scams

WHAT A THIEF! L & A SERVICING dba DREAM VACATION PASSPORT IS OWNED BY A MAN NAME JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA "JOE DRAKE"  HE CLAIMS HIS NAME IS "JOE DRAKE" AND THAT IS A LIE. JOSEPH LATTUGA IS THE PRINCIPAL AGENT FOR THIS COMPANY.  HE HAS ALSO BEEN INVOLVED WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT PREY ON THE ELDERLY SUCH AS TIMESHARE FOR CHARITIES, SUN TRAVEL, AND AMERICAN DISABLED VETERANS ASSOCIATION.  TO KEEP IT SIMPLE THA MAN IS NOTHING BUT A LIAR AND A THIEF. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING FROM SPEAKING WITH SEVERAL EMPLOYEES THAT RECENTLY LEFT HIM, THAT HE DID NOT EVEN PAY THEM THE WAGES THEY WORKED FOR.  HE IS PROMISING " FREE" AIRLINE TICKECTS TO NEW MEMBERS OF HIS TRAVEL CLUB, AND THE THING IS THE TICKETS DO NOT EVEN EXIST. HIS SALES PEOPLE CALL MEMBERS AND OFFER TO TRANSFER THEM INTO HIS CLUB, BUT THEN A MONTH LATER THEY CALL BACK FOR MORE MONEY OFFERING TO "UPGRADE" THEM. THE MAJORITY OF THE MEMBERS ARE ELDERLY THAT ARE JUST CONFUSED AND DO NOT REALLY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.  WHATEVER YOU DO...DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY MONEY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Vacation-Passport-L-A-Servicing-Group-Joseph-F-Lattuga/Sarasota-Florida-34241/Dream-Vacation-Passport-Lamp-A-Servicing-Group-Joseph-F-Lattuga-Joseph-F-Lattuga-L-1126124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga

Dream Vacation Passport PLEASE NOTICE

AUTHOR: V.P of Dream Vacation Passport - ()

This is getting beyond rediculous this is either a past associate of this company which I'm 99% sure it is but if I am wrong I will state the following for you!

The individual Joseph Drake is the founder and CFO at Dream Vacation Passport. We are here to assist individuals in travel and have many different forms of proof that people actually have gone on vacation! Do not put things on here that have nothing to do with us. Thank You for your time.

V.P of Dream Vacation Passport

I am very grateful for my Dream Vacation Passport!!

AUTHOR: Jay - ()

First of all, my wife and I had the best experience on our 40th anniversary. We went to a Dreams Resort All-Inclusive for a week through Dream Vacation Passport. Five years ago I purchased a timeshare through another company and it has been noting but a money pit and almost impossible to use. All my wife had to do was log into our membership online and book, it was so easy I was skeptical. I called in and spoke to my rep and requested to speak to someone in charge, just to confirm everything was on the up and up. Mr. Drake-Lattuga spoke to me and reassured me that everything was taken care of and thanked us for being part of DVP. He even devulged his past history in the timeshare industry, for 30 years. He stated that he had made some poor choices in business partners at one time that reflected a negative light on him. I am a retired detective and have better than average insight on reading an individual, and he is sincere and truthful. I resent the reports I have read in regards to this man as a individual and businessman. Plus the reviews on the membership are completely false from my first hand experience.

We had such a great time that each one of my three grown children are going to be booking for their families my remaining weeks for this year. This just goes to show you can not believe everything that you read, especially on this internet thing!

Timeshare Donation Scams

AUTHOR: VickyF - ()

Timeshare donation scams are very common and costly. Therefore, you have to be extremely cautions. If you detect any of the details we mentioned on the last paragraph, it is likely that you’re being a target for the timeshare donation scam company. Follow the next tips to protect yourself from getting scammed:

1. Never – ever pay upfront fees: That is a gold rule. There are people who have been scammed more than once with the same trick. By now we should know that paying an upfront fee is not an option.

2. Make a research on the company: Do not be so credulous. Always look for some reviews of the company and ask as many questions as possible. The Better Business Bureau it’s a great site to provide you information.

3. Consult with an expert: If you want to get rid of your timeshare, consult with an expert on timeshare matters what options you have and which one is the best for you.