Complaint Review: Dream Walker Ranch

• Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: Dan — Pinedale Wyoming United States of America
Dream Walker Ranch

Dream Walker Ranch Dream Walker Ranch are just Horse Traders , Internet

About 6 months ago I bought a so called great Rocky Mountain Walking Horse from Dream Walker Ranch in Las Vegas.  When I received the horse it was nothing like the videos that were emailed to me, in fact, the horse would crow hop, walk sideways and jump all over the place for at least 30 minutes before he ever settled down.  I had my cowboys and horse trainers work with the horse for months, never did the horse respond like the videos.  I'm guessing that the horse was drugged to make the horse look good.  When I tried to get Jennifer to take the horse back on trade and give me another one, she refused to do so.  I wasn't even trying to get my money back, just trade for another good gaited horse.  Obviously, she would not agree to the trade because she new what kind of horse she sold or dumped on me.  Dream Walker Ranch is a scam, they must drug their horses to look good on the video's.  They are dishonest and they do not stand behind the sale of their horses. Do not buy a horse from these people!! Buyer beware, you will get screwed big time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Walker-Ranch/internet/Dream-Walker-Ranch-Dream-Walker-Ranch-are-just-Horse-Traders-Internet-939790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Walker Ranch