Complaint Review: Dream-marriage.com

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Roger Smith — Los Angeles California United States of America
Dream-marriage.com
9120 Double Diamond Parkway Reno, Nevada United States of America

Dream-marriage.com Dream-marriage refuses to investigate a married dating scammer Reno, Nevada

*Author of original report: Married dating scammer!!

*Author of original report: Dream-marriage.com refuses to delete a profile of a MARRIED dating scammer

I reported a MARRIED dating scammer to Dream-marriage.com and they refused not only to delete her profile, but even to investigate her, pressing me hard to release a source of my information.The source of information is irrelevant, the fact that she is married is very relevant and very easy to confirm.

Scammer is ?????, Dream-marriage ID #2749182, full name ????? ???? (?????????)

Here is a copy of my correspondence with Dream-marriage customer support:

Roger Smith 25 December 2012 21:38
????? ID #2749182 is married.
Maiden name: ????
Married name: ?????????

Dream-Marriage 26 December 2012 07:16
Hello Roger,
May I ask what your source is for this information?

Roger Smith 26 December 2012 21:10
Get on Skype with her, ask for passport, that would be your source of information. Don't forget to send me your apologies.

Dream-Marriage 27 December 2012 05:10

Roger Smith 27 December 2012 09:01
"Seeing somebody on Skype would NOT tell you ... that they are Married."
Seeing her passport on Skype would tell you just that. Investigate her! What you are afraid of? To find out that she is married?

Dream-Marriage 27 December 2012 10:46
Hello Roger,
Again do not tell us how to do this we don\'t need your advice here. What we do need to know is where and how you are getting your information about this lady. So please provide an answer to this question.

Roger Smith 27 December 2012 17:10
I'm under no obligation to share with you the source of information.
I gave you her ID, her maiden name (that exactly matches your records), and her family name. You don't need anything else. It's your obligation to investigate.Instead of being appreciative to me for providing you with that sensitive information, you are getting increasingly defensive and rude, protecting a scammer.Bad for your company, bad for you.As legitimate as you claim you are, her profile would have been deleted after my first email.

Dream-Marriage 28 December 2012 05:42
Hello Roger,
We do need to know why and how you believe your claims.You have only leveled accusations with no reason for your claims.

+1 (877) 989-4595

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-marriagecom/Reno-Nevada-89521/Dream-marriagecom-Dream-marriage-refuses-to-investigate-a-married-dating-scammer-Reno-988304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream-marriage.com

Married dating scammer!!

AUTHOR: Roger Smith - (United States of America)

Month later the reported MARRIED dating scammer is still on dream-marriage site!

Dream-marriage.com refuses to delete a profile of a MARRIED dating scammer

AUTHOR: Roger Smith - (United States of America)

I reported a MARRIED dating scammer to Dream-marriage.com and they refused not only to delete her profile, but even to investigate her, pressing me hard to release a source of my information. The best source of information in this case is the scammer's passport, but Dream-marriage.com preferred to fight me instead of conducting a routine passport check.

Scammer is ?????, Dream-marriage ID #2749182, full name ????? ???? (?????????)

Here is a copy of my correspondence with Dream-marriage customer support:

Roger Smith 25 December 2012 21:38
????? ID #2749182 is married.
Maiden name: ????
Married name: ?????????

26 December 2012 07:16
Hello Roger,
May I ask what your source is for this information?
Jeana Dream-Marriage Customer Service

Roger Smith 26 December 2012 21:10

Dream-Marriage 27 December 2012 05:10
Hello Roger,
Again how do you know, seeing somebody on Skype would NOT tell you first that they are a model and second that they are Married. Once you provide me with your source we will investigate your claims. Then, Please allow us time to complete our investigation we already know how to do this. Sincerely,

Roger Smith 27 December 2012 09:01
"Seeing somebody on Skype would NOT tell you ... that they are Married."

Dream-Marriage 27 December 2012 10:46

Roger Smith 27 December 2012 17:10
I'm under no obligation to share with you the source of information.
You don't need anything else. It's your obligation to investigate.
Bad for your company, bad for you.

Dream-Marriage 28 December 2012 05:42
Hello Roger,
We do need to know why and how you believe your claims.
You have only leveled accusations with no reason for your claims.