Complaint Review: DreamProducts.com

• Reported By: gb — bethlehem Pennsylvania United States of America
DreamProducts.com
van nuys, CA van nuys, California United States of America

DreamProducts.com deceptive van nuys, California

Feb 17th I found an item I wanted to try out. ON the web site it said I qualified for free shipping but had to click on something afterwards to get it. Before I knew it, the something I clicked on was a trial to a separate Free shipping company and then would have to pay for the service after the trial. Sure I had the option to cancel before paying but why should I have to go through all that. I thought this was deceptive and didn't care for the practice. I contacted the Free Shipping place and immediately canceled my membership and you guessed, I didn't get free shipping.2 days after ordering, my credit card was charged for the full amount and after 10 days, my order was still in the processing stage. I called and was told it was now in the process of shipping, maybe early next week (another 3 days)and expect it to take up to another 3 weeks for shipping. ( they couldn't speak for the post office delivery time) It arrived today Mar.11. I didn't care for this experience. regardless of the product, I won't buy from here again. They did send a free pen...whoopie.  They also would not accept this review on their web site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DreamProductscom/van-nuys-California-/DreamProductscom-deceptive-van-nuys-California-1027149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DreamProducts.com