Complaint Review: Dreamsmile And Leanrx.net

• Submitted: Fri, January 12, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 12, 2007

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Dreamsmile And Leanrx.net
dreamsmileonline.com Rancho Cucamonga, California U.S.A.

Dreamsmile And Leanrx.net illegal credit card charges Rancho Cucamonga California

On December 13th a charge was put on a card I never use by dreamsmile for $14.95. It was followed by a charge from leanrx.net for $74.95 on January 8th. My credit card company told me to call the 800 numbers.

When the numbers were called an automated voice told me to enter my credit card number, I didn't. I was then directed to a customer service e-mail address. I sent an e-mail to dreamsmile.

Next I went to leanrx.net to find a number there and their website says it is under construction. I saw on the search engine that someone else had also been scammed. As I read I saw that it was for the same amounts, by the same companies, on the same days. It seems a little coincidental.

Jacksonville, Florida

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it!Make sure theymake the Rip-off Report.. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

And good luck Let us know how you do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dreamsmile-And-Leanrxnet/Rancho-Cucamonga-California/Dreamsmile-And-Leanrxnet-illegal-credit-card-charges-Rancho-Cucamonga-California-230162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dreamsmile And Leanrx.net