planetary

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Fatima — Ajman Alabama
DresSale
Internet Hong Kong

DresSale fraud false advertising ripoff scam Internet

I placed an order with the website "DresSale" on Feb 3, 2013 which I paid for at the same time, and was contacted later to provide information about the size and modifications for the dress. I responded promptly but after many email exchanges I requested that the order gets cancelled via email on February 5, and the response I got was "if you can keep the order, we can give you some discount to express our apology, you can choose one from followings:
1) a free jacket or shawl to match your dress
2) 15$ partial refund"

This kept going for a while, with me responding to every email with "No thank you, I would just like my money back." and finally, one of the support team members emailed me saying that the delay was due to the fact that I never provided them with the information they requested, which is completely false.

I pointed that out, and today, I received an email saying "Dear customer,
since it has been so long a time, we cant cancel the order for you right now. if you insist, we can only refund you the shipping charge according to policy on our website"

The delay was completely on their part, and they are holding me responsible. They have no phone number for me to call them, and they are being completely vague regarding providing me with a full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DresSale/internet/DresSale-fraud-false-advertising-ripoff-scam-Internet-1061774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DresSale