Complaint Review

Internet USA Phone:

Category:
Wedding Services

Dress Sale.com BIGGEST SCAM ARTISTS!!! China Internet

I just want to warn any future bride out there who is thinking about cutting corners and getting a wedding dress from Dress sale. DO NOT DO IT! It will be the biggest regret of your life. Take it from someone who just received her dress. I cannot even begin to describe how tacky this dress looks. It is NOTHING and i repeat NOTHING like the picture. IT IS SOOOOO TACKY! I cant believe i fell for this scam. The only thing i could salvage from all this mess is the bag i bought to store the dress in..at least i can store other dresses in it..or the next dress I buy.

They took 3 months to make this mess of a dress. I would have made a dress for myself if i wanted a disaster. They dont have a customer care number. The representatives communicate via email and half the time they dont know what they are saying.

I now have to go find a new dress. I wish i hadnt spent any money on this stupid dress because i was trying to cut corners. Never again in my life. When the deal is too good..Think twice. This is a lesson that i dont want others out there to go through so read this and tell your friends too...Lets all avoid future heartache and dissapointment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dress-Salecom/internet/Dress-Salecom-BIGGEST-SCAM-ARTISTS-China-Internet-1049129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dress Sale.com