Complaint Review: Dress sale

• Reported By: Becca — Pennsylvania
Dress sale
Internet USA

Dress Sale Scam, worst customer service Internet

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.
I ordered a dress to wear to an event I'm going to, and got a call the next day asking when I'd need it by. That's when I learned I wouldn't be getting the dress until way after I needed it. I told the lady on the phone I wanted to cancel my order, but she told me I had to do that online.

That's when the fun began. Everytime I would try and cancel my order I would get a response back like this (I am literally copying and pasting from an email they sent me):

Dear customer,
In fact we really hope you can keep this order, we can give you more discount for you. But if you insist to cancel, I am afraid you need to pay 15% for the handling fees.It is really uneconomical , Pls consider and reply us!

...they literally had a back and forth with me for over a week trying to have me keep my order. And when I questioned the 15% handling fee if no dress was ever handled, they tried to pretend my bank would be the one taking it. Finally I told them id be contacting my lawyer and they said they'd refund me all of the money. Only they lied. They not only kept the 15%, but an extra 5% of the total on top of that. I contacted my bank and they had nothing to do with any money being withheld from the refund.

Total scam & most ridiculous/worst customer service experience I've ever had with a company EVER.

I'm still fighting them on the money they decided not to refund me but no luck so far.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dress-sale/internet/Dress-Sale-Scam-worst-customer-service-Internet-1146818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dress sale