Complaint Review: Dressale group

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: Francesca — Los Angeles California
Dressale group
Internet USA

Dressale group Maso Dress Group Poor workmanship, deceitful practices, dishonesty Hong Kong Internet

I sent this email to the company.  I received my dress yesterday (5/8/14) and it is unacceptable.   Two of the straps are so frayed that one of them broke upon trying the dress on..  The lining is sewn in crooked and pulls.  I won't lay flat underneath the lace overlay.  It was very poorly made.

I received this response on 5/10:

Dear Francesca S James:

Please send your order number and send pictures of the problem to
 customer_service@dressale.com . Our customer service will reply u within 24
 hours to deal your case.

I did so on May 11th.  I never heard anything back from them.

By May 15th I opened a chat window on their site and afterward received this:

Dear value customer,
Thank u for your  email. [continued below]....
.....
your pics can not open .we are so sorry for all the inconvenience.Maybe there are something wrong with the email system .Plz send the pics to our back up email address :masodressgroup@gmail.com
Please take photos according to the following steps:
  First, please hang up the dress, and then take photos of the whole dress both outside and inside,
  Second, take the photo of the part of dress which you complained.
Sorry to trouble u again.
After u do that ,plz tell us by this email,then we will check for u .

I sent them again and then received these emails:
Dear value customer,
Thank u for your  email.
Please take photos according to the following steps:
  Second, take the photo of the part of dress which you complained.
Sorry to trouble u again.
After u do that ,plz tell us by this email,then we will check for u .

Dear customer,
We have seen your pictures.But our manufacture also sent us the pics(refer to the attachment).As you can see,the dress is quite good.
May be there are some other accidents to your dress instead of our mistakes. Your understanding will be highly appreciate.
Since the dress is custom made, it is inevitable to have some deviation includig the sewing.Pls try to alter it in the local,ok ?

So, they made a mess of my dress, blamed me for whatever is wrong with it and told me to get it fixed without any acknowledgemet of theor eroor and no offer to give any level of reimbursement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dressale-group/internet/Dressale-group-Maso-Dress-Group-Poor-workmanship-deceitful-practices-dishonesty-Hong-Ko-1147288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dressale group