Complaint Review: Dressale

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Van Buren Arkansas United States of America
Dressale

Dressale Defective dress, company will not respond! Do Not Order from this company! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: maybe you can try to contact with the customer service again

I purchased a pageant dress from www.dressale.com. The dress came timely as promised via mail and overall the quality looked good, however the dress batting (underneath "fluff") was cut off and only goes 3/4s down the dress so the dress does not fall right. I wanted to just ask them what to do but they don't give an email, you just submit a "ticket" of which I got no response. I then contacted them through "Live Chat" and the operator said we would have to submit another tag that due to language barriers they do not have phone services set up. This is a lie because I was called on 3 separate occasions by a service rep to confirm the dress measurements! Then I tried to log on with the user name and password and it is saying it is incorrect. I clicked on "forgot my password" to have a new one emailed to me and it never came. So now there is no way for me to send a f/up email. Thank goodness the outside of the dress looks okay but I will never purchase another item from this company or probably any other foreign company again. It is basically a deal that is "too good to be true!"

Frustrated,
Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dressale/internet/Dressale-Defective-dress-company-will-not-respond-Do-Not-Order-from-this-company-Inte-959385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dressale

#1 Consumer Suggestion

maybe you can try to contact with the customer service again

AUTHOR: Fiona - (United States of America)

I have bought several wedding bridesmaid dresses on dressale on March for my friends. They have delayed the delivery, I felt nervouse about that because I don't want to miss anydetails. So I make the telephone call to them.

Actually, I can contact with their customer service via the live chat. They apologize for this and told me the delivery is delayed due to the manufacturer and the terrible weather there. Finally, I received the dresses with the coupons. The dress can meet my requirment. Although it is not perfect, I can accept. So, I recommend that you can try to contact with their customer service again. Hope you can find your dress for your occasion.