Complaint Review: Dressale

• Reported By: Disappointed — Hollywood California United States of America
Dressale

Dressale HONGKONG MASO INTERNATIONAL(GROUP)CO.,LIMITED POOR QUALITY Internet

*Author of original report: Beware

I bought a dress from this company.  I gave them the measurements they needed.  When I received the dress, it didn't even fit me.  The wasteline of the dress on the model was down to my thighs.  So you can imagine, I can't even pull the dress up pass my thighs.  I decided to put the dress on through my head I now have a ball of excess material in my stomach area.  The small jacket that I paid extra to go with the dress was made with hard cheap material.  I contacted them right away and of course, they didn't respond.  Luckily I paid for the dress through PayPal and was able to open a dispute.  Dressale responded right away asking for pictures of me in the dress.  So I sent them pictures.  Then they ask me to put the dress on a table and measure it with a soft tape and send them the pictures.  I did just that. [continued below]....
.....  Then they said I measured it wrong...put the tape higher here...put the tape lower there.  Then they said I gave them the wrong measurement.  Basically, excuses, excuses, excuses.  I had a feeling about ordering stuff from China, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt.  Lord behold.  One never learn.  I hope PayPal can step in and investigate like they said they would and help me deal with this company.  I definitely do not recommend ordering from this company.  Good Luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dressale/internet/Dressale-HONGKONG-MASO-INTERNATIONALGROUPCOLIMITED-POOR-QUALITY-Internet-915205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dressale

Beware

AUTHOR: Disappointed - (United States of America)

Beware! dressale.com is also inweddingdress.com