Complaint Review: Dressale

• Submitted: Sat, October 15, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, October 15, 2011

• Reported By: Rachel — Melbourne Other Australia

Dressale - Wedding Dress Disaster, broke at reception! Internet

My wedding dress arrived late, 18 inches too long, 4 inches too wide, very poorly made, tinged with what looked like red dye.

I had it altered at great expense and wore it to my wedding. My zipper disintegrated as the night wore on, by the time we were ready to cut the cake there was nothing left to hold it up (a strapless gown, the zip is kind of essential!)

I have emailed for compensation, they have offered me a free shawl with my next purchase.

Terrible experience!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2011 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dressale/internet/Dressale-Wedding-Dress-Disaster-broke-at-reception-Internet-789274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dressale