Complaint Review: Dressale.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Pat — Beverly West Virginia United States of America
Dressale.com
2315 Creekside PKWY STE400 Lockbourne ,OH 43137-93 Lockbourne, Ohio United States of America

Dressale.com I ordered 3 dresses size 2 t. I pd. 75.00 shipping the postage on the bag says7.34 cents. They had black marks on one ,glue on them tackey colors didn't match and they fit a 4 year old! Lockbourne, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sincere apology from Dressale.com

I ordered 3dresses ,size 24 months,when they arrived they were big on a 4 year old.Black marks on the backs glue all over them, bows on the dresses did not match dresses at all. I paid 75.00 for shipping and when they arrived the postage on the bag says 7.34 cents! I would not let my child wear these dresses to play in the mud! They are horrible!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dressalecom/Lockbourne-Ohio-43137-9312/Dressalecom-I-ordered-3-dresses-size-2-t-I-pd-7500-shipping-the-postage-on-the-bag-sa-882757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dressale.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sincere apology from Dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:

We would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at Dressale.com. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.

As for your issues, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php , and our customer service team will help you there.

Dressale