Complaint Review: Dressale.com

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: madbride — Spartanburg South Carolina
Dressale.com

Dressale.com DRESSALE.COM IS A SCAM Internet

*Author of original report: Apology was not sincere

*Author of original report: not true

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sincere apology from Dressale.com

*Author of original report: No refund

*General Comment: No refund?

My report is almost word for word the same as LMH-Florida.  And I have read any of the reports and see the same story as mine over and over.  My dress was the wrong size, even though I gave them my specific measurements.  The delivery was delayed 3 times.  The dress was poorly made.  The picture on the internet was not what I received.  I have been emailing back and forth for 2 weeks, and they are saying the same things. Send us pictures, measure dress, etc. etc.
I have sent them all the pictures they have asked for, and they still ask for the same pictures over and over again.

I cannot believe there is no way to get these people to refund the money they have ripped people off for.   I think the web site should be shut down so there will be no other victims.

What can be done about these people?  there has to be something legal we can all do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dressalecom/internet/Dressalecom-DRESSALECOM-IS-A-SCAM-Internet-1040827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dressale.com

Apology was not sincere

AUTHOR: madbride - ()

Well, after this response from "company owner", i emailed the so called customer service and sure enough i got a response from the same people I have been emailing for three months.  Telling me the same thing.  That the dress I ordered was right.

So apparently, the "company owner" was making it look like an apology  but it is still the same old thing.  They are not accepting thier mistake.

This is just a nightmare.  There MUST be some way to do something!

not true

AUTHOR: madbride - ()

i have been emailing your complaint department since march. They have been giving me the same runaround every two or three days since then. They say i do not measure correctly or i didnt lay the dress flat. I have sent pictures over and over. They did not make the dress to the measurements i sent to them. They say very crazy things. For example after months of showing them pictures of the dress, they now say that i should measure the middle of the back to the middle of the front? Which they say makes 36 inches and then add 3 inches which makes 39 inches. I ordered a size US14. The measurements of the dress they sent is 34 inches. They keep saying to add 3 inches to get 39.5 inches although thedress is already made . They say crazy things.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sincere apology from Dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:

We would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at Dressale.com. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.
    As for your issues, you can cantact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php , and our customer service team will help you there.
   Dressale

No refund

AUTHOR: madbride - ()

Pay Pal said they didn't usually get involved with this type of request ??   The bank didn't do anything since the payment was already received by this company.

I am still asking these people for a refund.  they just keep saying the same thing.

#5 General Comment

No refund?

AUTHOR: Moe Green - ()

Were you unable to get a refund through paypal or your credit card company?