Complaint Review: Dressale.com

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Pineville — Pineville Louisiana
Dressale.com
Hong Kong Internet United States of America

Dressale.com Maso I purchased a dress for 231.00 it was not ready for my event now they are avoiding my questions about theyre refund policy. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sincere apology from Dressale.com

dressale.com keeps giving excuses not cancel my order and will not process my refund. My dress that was ordered was not ready and they had 3 delays.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dressalecom/internet/Dressalecom-Maso-I-purchased-a-dress-for-23100-it-was-not-ready-for-my-event-now-they-ar-1036240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dressale.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sincere apology from Dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:
         Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. we do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced shopping with us. please believe us that we take our customers and every order seriously and if you have any problem ,please tell us.we will try to do our best.
         For you problems, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php , and our customer service team will help you there.
   Dressale