Complaint Review: Dressale.com

• Reported By: Janey — Riverview Florida
Dressale.com

Dressale.com Not a company you want to deal with Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sincere Apology from Dressale.com

This company does not follow their own policies.  My Mother of the Bride dress which they told me would be to my by a certain date, never made it.  Found out the dress hadn't even been started 5 days before it was supposed to be to me.

I cannot say it enough, never, never, never order from this place.  Now I am fighting for a refund that I have been asking for since before the dress was even started and they have now made the dress after I told them that I wanted a refund if it wasn't delivered in time.

They have offered me a $5 coupon for my next purchase it I take the dress (give me a break).  They have also told me now that if I do not take the dress they will charge me a 15% handling fee.  This is even though when I started asking for a refund the dress had not even been made!!

I cannot emphasize enough that no one should buy from this place!!  I am a very disappointed and stress "Mother of the Bride" that's to this horrible company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dressalecom/internet/Dressalecom-Not-a-company-you-want-to-deal-with-Internet-1046612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dressale.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sincere Apology from Dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear Janey:

we would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at dressale.com. we are continuously working on improving our products and service. so we very much value your feedback.

As for your issues, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com, or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php, and our service team will help you there.

Thanks