Complaint Review: Dressale.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Tess — Frederick Maryland United States of America
Dressale.com

Dressale.com Rec'd dress rolled in mailing bag. When I took it out beads and sequins began falling off the dress.The lace bodice began falling off the body of the dress because the stitching was terrible. Poor q Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sincere apology from Dressale.com

*Consumer Comment: Dressale isn't so bad to me

When I received the dress it was rolled into a mailing bag.  When I took it out it was wrinkled and the beads and sequins began falling off.  If you touch a bead it fell off.  The stitching on the dress was terrible and started to come apart.  The description of the dress said two piece but it was one piece for the dress and there was a lace bodice that was sewed to the zipper in back but loosely stitched in front that became coming apart.  The material was poor quality.  The lace was cut very jagid - just terrible.  The dress was a piece of trash.  Very disappointed.  I emailed website and asked for my money back and they want me to send them pictures of the dress.  Do not order from this website!!!!  They need to be shut down!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dressalecom/internet/Dressalecom-Recd-dress-rolled-in-mailing-bag-When-I-took-it-out-beads-and-sequins-beg-877653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dressale.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sincere apology from Dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:

We would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at Dressale.com. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.

As for your issues, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php , and our customer service team will help you there.

Dressale

Dressale isn't so bad to me

AUTHOR: Sarah - (United States of America)

Wow, I was recommended by a friend and i also  bought one wedding dress, 4 bridemaid dresses and 4 flower girl dresses, totally 9 dresses from Dressale.com.

I need to show my appreciation now, when i opened the big package, i am so suprised All the dresses are very beautiful, except they forgot sending me the one of the free shawl, but it is okay,  they promised me they will give me a coupon for the inconvience. it is a amazing!!!

Nice job!.....