Complaint Review: Dressbraw

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Kristine27 — Houston United States of America
Dressbraw

Dressbraw Dress Braw Worn clothes selling Dressbraw.com Internet

I order a wedding dress in was beautiful on picture, but not what I got. I got dress with no price tag, with spots on the dress and inside the dress. First impression - how someone can send me a worn dress. I have to be the only one who will try on a wedding gown. I receive dress on August 20th and contact then day later. They decide not. To replay to me me at first. After second try they replied to me and said "dress is beautiful". If dress would be beautiful I would not fight for my refund. Every single time there is other person who replying to me and keeping my case in in loop. I will keep pressing on my customer rights! Terrible people and company who do not want to admit there mistakes and take any responsibility. Please no one use them!!! Better pay more, but get better quality dress and customer service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dressbraw/internet/Dressbraw-Dress-Braw-Worn-clothes-selling-Dressbrawcom-Internet-954352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dressbraw